6th May 2019, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to study BSc(Medical Imaging Technology) in Adarsh Paramedical Institute?

Hello friends, I am studying in Pune. I have taken Science in 12th and I want admission in BSc(Medical Imaging Technology) at Adarsh Paramedical Institute. Can you tell me what I have to do for this? Does Adarsh Paramedical Institute takes entrance exam for BSc(Medical Imaging Technology) admission?

9th May 2019, 05:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study BSc(Medical Imaging Technology) in Adarsh Paramedical Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am studying in Pune. I have taken Science in 12th and I want admission in BSc(Medical Imaging Technology) at Adarsh Paramedical Institute. Can you tell me what I have to do for this? Does Adarsh Paramedical Institute takes entrance exam for BSc(Medical Imaging Technology) admission?

As per the details available, there is no entrance examination available to study the Bachelor in Medical Imaging Technology course at the Adarsh Paramedical Institute.
The minimum eligibility to study the Bachelor in Medical Imaging Technology course is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognized board. Bachelor in Medical Imaging Technology course is of three year duration. Adarsh Paramedical Institute website link is given Click Here
12th May 2019, 01:05 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study BSc(Medical Imaging Technology) in Adarsh Paramedical Institute?

There is no entrance examination available to study the Bachelor in Medical Imaging Technology course at the Adarsh Paramedical Institute.

The minimum eligibility to study the Bachelor in Medical Imaging Technology course is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from any recognized board.

Bachelor in Medical Imaging Technology course is of three year duration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?