26th July 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

IS there any harm in doing BBA through distance learning in order to pursue MBA later?

Can i do bba private from private unversity? In future i want to do mba for that i choose bba but in my city there no facility to do bba. That is why i want to do bba privately. Is there any harm in future by doing bba private? Plz let me know..
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Which type of MBA will help me after completing distance BBA?
  2. List of diploma courses through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  4. Can I pursue CA after passing MBA in finance from ICFAI distance learning?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  6. Am I eligible for MBA through distance learning after doing BBA from BVP Pune? From where to get the prospectus and how much is the fee structure?
  7. Should I go for MBA of LLB through distance learning after completing BBA?
  8. What can I do after completing PGDBM in HR?
  9. Recognized college/university to pursue LLB through distance learning?
  10. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  11. Is it possible to do MBA in UK after completion of BBA in India in Distance Learning?
  12. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  13. Which is the best university to pursue MBA IT through distance learning program?
  14. Which is better to do between B.Sc (Hons) and BBA if I want to do MBA later?
  15. Institutes through which I can pursue MBA in Supply Chain Management? Does this a part time course or Distance Learning Program?
  16. Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?
  17. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  18. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
26th July 2015, 09:29 AM
pjgp

Default Re: IS there any harm in doing BBA through distance learning in order to pursue MBA later?

No it will not create more problems.
As their is no bba course in your city you can pursue bba through distance mode of education.
After BBA you have to write CAT examination.
If you qualify in this exam you can study MBA.
26th July 2015, 07:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IS there any harm in doing BBA through distance learning in order to pursue MBA later?

If you don't want to do it in regular then there is no problem you can surely opt for it. Admission in MBA is purely based on the score in CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT and you need at least 50% marks in degree for most of the exams.

Hence, it doesn't matter if you get your degree from distance mode because they are also eligible for it. Therefore, you shouldn't have any issues later but doing regular MBA is the best option in future.
26th July 2015, 09:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do bba private from private unversity? In future i want to do mba for that i choose bba but in my city there no facility to do bba. That is why i want to do bba privately. Is there any harm in future by doing bba private? Plz let me know..
Thank you
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for an MBA through distance education after completing BBA. Those candidates who have completed their Graduation are eligible to apply for MBA course through distance mode.

- The basic qualification needed for the MBA course is a Graduation or an equivalent from a recognized university. The aspirants must have done their graduation from an institution recognized by UGC.

- You can get direct admission after Graduation.
26th July 2015, 10:24 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Yes there are many universities those are not allowed for distance learning degree for MBA.I suggest you that if you want to do MBA after BBA then you should do BBA from any other city,if there is not any college in your city.There are many Colleges in India those provide best quality education in BBA.

If you want to do MBA in future and want to study in your city then you can also have a option that you can do B.Com,B.E. and any other course in Graduation.After Graduation you can apply for MBA.

But i suggest that don't do private BBA.It will only waste your time and money also.
30th September 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to ask that I m doing BBA privately and I have paper on December, I am confused what to do from where I will get notes and books and what to do?
Can you please help me?
5th October 2016, 07:13 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to ask that I m doing BBA privately and I have paper on December, I am confused what to do from where I will get notes and books and what to do?
Can you please help me?
When you apply for degree privately, institutes provide study materials to study. You must contact your institute for the same. Also go to book stall there buy the books as per your requirement. Whatever subject you have in BBA buy for the same.Since you are doing BBA privately & have examination in December buy ASAP.
23rd January 2017, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

I had done bba through smu now I'm married and I have I child also but I want to study further what is best option for me
28th November 2019, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

This year i'm just completed my graduation from music (bachelor of music) and i want to do mba from finance i'm so interested in finance and i will give my 100% but i have some doubt in future or after completed my mba will music decrease my chance for getting job or placement because music show that i am graduate from arts background its not business or management field
23rd April 2020, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Does top private b-schools in india like xlri,FM's,sp jain allows distance graduates for their mba program ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?