19th October 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Is there any negative marking in B.math ISI entrance test?

I will give entrance test of B.Math ISI next year. I am preparing for it from now on. So i want to confirm if there is any kind of negative marking in this entrance?

20th October 2015, 01:56 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any negative marking in B.math ISI entrance test?

No, there is no negative marking in B.Math ISI entrance exam.

Also the written exam is waived for the candidate who get selected in INMO award winners of current year or previous year.
Final selection will be based on the performance of candidates in the interview round.
20th October 2015, 07:43 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

There is no negative marking in ISI entrance exam.

The admission test is divided into two papers that consists of objective type questions in paper I and short answer type questions in Paper II. All the questions carry four mark each.

The ISI admission test comprises of questions from analytical reasoning and other relevant subjects and fields with the topics of undergraduate level.
15th August 2019, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Could you suggest the mostly covered topics in the entrance exam of b.stats for ISI......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?