4th November 2021, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any option for doing MBBS after completing BHMS?

Can I eligible for MBBS? I have completed BHMS (Cal) 12 years ago. I have also knowledge about Allopathic pharmacology & parenteral therapy. If any option for MBBS directly please tell me. Now I am 55 years old.

5th November 2021, 12:55 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any option for doing MBBS after completing BHMS?

No, there will be no direct admission in MBBS course.

Admission in the course will be after qualifying in NTA NEET. The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th with PCB as main paper.

There is no upper age limit to pursue the course. So, after qualifying in the examinatio, you will become eligible to get admission in the course.

7th November 2021, 12:50 PM
Ulna
Banned

BHMS stands for bachelor's in homeopath and according to the rules if BHMS doctors pass the examination of applopathy medicine they can practice it and they can also practice general surgery along with that
If you want a MBBS degree you will have to appear for the national eligibility entrance exam and will have to study the course for 5.5 years

7th November 2021, 01:06 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° NO, there is no option for doing MBBS after completing BHMS.
If a candidate is interested in doing MBBS then he or she has to complete 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry and Biology and then he or she has to appear in the entrance examination that is conducted all India known as NEET conducted by NTA.
If one secure good rank in the merit list then he or she is eligible to take admission in MBBS course.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://neet.nta.nic.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?