24th December 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Is there any other option available after completing MBBS internship?

I am doing my MBBS internship presently and I have not prepared for PG. Is there any other option I can do next year, if I don't want to do PG?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  2. Becoming Psychologist after completing MBBS will make brighter future? What is more preferable either MD or MS after MBBS?
  3. How can i do Internship in Bara Hindurao Hospital after MBBS degree?
  4. Is it necessary to complete Rotation Internship to appear DNB exam for MBBS graduate?
  5. Is it possible to do BPT internship while doing MBBS course?
  6. How to do training in TCS? How can I join TCS without any references?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS after BDS and complete in just one year and do next year internship?
  8. What are the courses available to study along with Internship for BAMS graduate?
  9. Can I do MBBS or MS after completing 4 years BDS with 1 year internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Army Hospital for MBBS Part-II candidate?
  11. Details of Hospitals located in Odisha for doing internship after MBBS?
  12. Is it possible to do Internship in other college being an MBBS student of CMC Vellore? Detailed information and necessity of Internship?
  13. Can I sit for AIPGMEE 2015 after completing MBBS internship in April?
  14. What should I do after completing MBBS? Best option for girls(Specially in medical field)?
  15. How much time is enough for completing internship?
  16. Can I apply for Internship in CMC being a MBBS graduate from other country?
  17. Procedure of doing intership from Government hospital after completing MBBS from a private medical college?
  18. Cost of doing MBBS covers up after completing course?
27th December 2016, 03:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any other option available after completing MBBS internship?

In between you need to drop one year, if you are looking for such an option. Hence, you can look for some job according to your qualification and prepare for it along with it.

Hence, you can surely go for it but make sure you get enough time to prepare for the exam and also don't create a gap in your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?