1st March 2018, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there any other scope of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) other than being Pilot?

Hello, my son would like to take admission in B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering course. But he does not want to become a pilot. Are any other divisions or branches in B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of commercial pilot training after B.E in Aeronautical engineering?
  2. How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?
  3. Is there any other scope of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) other than being Pilot?
  4. How can I study to become Pilot in Abroad? With 60%-70% is it possible to become a Pilot?
  5. Can I do diploma course in aeronautical engineering to become a pilot in future?
  6. Am I eligible to become a Pilot after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering? List of institutes which offer Pilot Training program?
  7. Am I eligible to do pilot training after aerospace engineering?
  8. Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I have to pay for Training and License?
  9. How to become a Pilot after doing computer science engineering?
  10. Which Engineering stream should I join to become a Pilot?
  11. Is it necessary to do 11th-12th or engineering in diploma to become a Pilot? Any training centers for becoming a Pilot after 10th?
  12. Can I become a pilot after Bachelor of engineering through lateral entry?
  13. Can I become Pilot with Diploma Aeronautical Engineering course? -- [New]
  14. How should I become a Pilot after passing class 12th?
  15. Which entrance exam I need to write to become Aircraft Pilot after BE (ECE)?
  16. What should I do after 8th standard to become a pilot in future?
  17. Can I be a Pilot after Diploma engineering but without 12th?
  18. How to become a Pilot? What is the minimum qualification for Pilot?
9th March 2018, 04:47 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any other scope of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) other than being Pilot?

Some of the job profiles are:

Thermal Design Engineer

Consultants

Mechanical Design Engineer

Aerospace Designer Checker

Assistant Technical Officers

Assistant Aircraft Engineer

Aircraft Production Manager

Some of the reputed recruiters of Aeronautical engineer:

HAL

DRDO

ISRO

Air India

DRDL

NAL

ADE
9th March 2018, 08:07 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any other scope of B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) other than being Pilot?

Scope of B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering other than being pilot:-

Aeronautical Development

Establishment

Defence Research and Development Laboratories

Corporation of India

DRDO

HAL

National Aeronautical Lab.
9th March 2018, 09:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Aeronautical engineering is not the right course to become a Pilot. For becoming a pilot, you need to take commercial pilot training, which is totally a different field.

Aeronautical engineering is a field, which deals with parts and equipments related to aeronautics field. They usually research and develop aircrafts and other related things based on engineering principles.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?