31st December 2019, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Is there any placement facility for BA(Fashion Brand Management) Honours students in the International Institute of Retail Management Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with Humanities stream. I am interested to study BA(Fashion Brand Management) Honours from International Institute of Retail Management Delhi. I would like to know if there is any placement facility for such students of this institute? Please tell me asap.

15th April 2020, 05:07 PM
harshandshubham

Default Re: Is there any placement facility for BA(Fashion Brand Management) Honours students in the International Institute of Retail Management Delhi?

Yes, there is many placement faculty for BA(Fashion Brand Management) Honours students in the international institute of retail management Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?