31st December 2019, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee structure of BA(Fashion Brand Management) Honours in International Institute of Retail Management Delhi?

Hello everyone, please help me to know about the course fee expenses of BA(Fashion Brand Management) Honours course which is available in International Institute of Retail Management Delhi? I am interested to do this course in this college. So please help me to know about the admission as well as semester wise fee structure. Thank you!

12th January 2020, 05:25 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of BA(Fashion Brand Management) Honours in International Institute of Retail Management Delhi?

Admission and semester wise fee structure of BA(Fashion Brand Management) Honours in International Institute of Retail Management Delhi is INR 2,70,000.

The applicant must have passed 10+2 from any recognized board.

Candidate should be the citizen of India.
12th January 2020, 05:25 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of BA(Fashion Brand Management) Honours in International Institute of Retail Management Delhi?

Admission and semester wise fee structure of BA(Fashion Brand Management) Honours in International Institute of Retail Management Delhi is 2,70,000.

Eligibility:

1. Candidate should have passed 12 with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university.

2. Candidate should exceed 17 years.

Phone: 09313332999.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?