5th July 2020, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any placement facility for Bachelor in Fashion Design students in the Gurukul Institute of Fashion Technology Jaipur?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with Humanities stream. I am interested to study Bachelor in Fashion Design from Gurukul Institute of Fashion Technology Jaipur. I would like to know if there is any placement facility for such students of this institute? Please tell me asap.

31st July 2020, 05:41 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any placement facility for Bachelor in Fashion Design students in the Gurukul Institute of Fashion Technology Jaipur?

Yes, placement facility is available for the candidates pursuing Bachelor in Fashion Design in Gurukul Institute of Fashion Technology Jaipur.

You can visit the website https://www.gurukulschoolofdesign.com/program/bdes for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?