4th March 2016, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship for B.Sc. NSG students? If yes, then how much is the amount?

I am studying B.Sc. NSG course and doing well in it. I have heard thata there is some scholarship for B.Sc. NSG students. Is it true? If yes, then can you please tell me the scholarship amount?

6th February 2023, 11:59 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Is there any scholarship for B.Sc. NSG students? If yes, then how much is the amount?

Yes, there are scholarships for B.Sc. NSG in India. The amount of the scholarship varies and is dependent on various factors such as the institute offering the scholarship, the student's financial background, academic performance, and others. The information about the scholarships for B.Sc. NSG can be found on the website of the institute or government websites. It is advisable to check with the specific institute for accurate information about the scholarships available.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?