13th July 2022, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any university that can help me completing my graduation?

I left my engineering in 4 semester due to some family problems. Right now I am doing a job but I want to complete my engineering. Is there any university that can help me completing my graduation

15th July 2022, 10:29 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any university that can help me completing my graduation?

The maximum duration to complete the 4 year engineering course is 6 years. So, if you have left the course in between then not eligible to pursue and complete it now from where you left the course.

You have to take admission in 1st year of the course then only you will become eligible to get admission in the course.
15th July 2022, 02:51 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

It totally depends on the gap you have taken after completion of 4th semester. The maximum duration permitted for completion of engineering degree course shall be minimum 4 years and maximum 7 years.
So, check yourself with the abovementioned condition and if found that you have taken maximum three years gap, then you can resume your degree from the same college/institute where you are studying earlier.
18th July 2022, 01:53 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

No. There is no option to resume graduation after a long gap. The option is, you can restart your graduation process from scratch. You can now finish your graduation through a recognized university's correspondence or distance learning program, or you can do it all at once using the One-Sitting Graduation with Credit Transfer Scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?