21st February 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA from Delhi University after completing Graduation from Manipal University with 48% marks?

I pass out my graduation to 48% from Manipal university can i do my M.B.A FROM D.U? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria asked for the course? Can you please give me the complete information on this soon as possible. Waiting for a reply soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA into Sikkim Manipal University
  2. Which is the best university to study MBA or M.Com after completing B.Com from Calicut University with 65%?
  3. How to apply for B.E in Rajasthan University after completing graduation from Delhi University?
  4. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  5. Is Sikkim Manipal University good for MBA? I have completed B.Com graduation
  6. How to do B.Ed from Delhi University after completing graduation?
  7. Can I do B.Ed from Delhi university after completing degree from another university and another city?
  8. Which university is better between IP and Manipal for MBA if I scored 93 marks in MAT?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study M.Sc(Electronics) course?
  11. How can I take admission in B.Ed after completing graduation from university of Delhi?
  12. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  13. Can I make my career through distance education in MS(Computer Science)
  14. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Operation Management from Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which is a better option between MBA from LPU and M.Tech from VIT university, Manipal University
  17. How can I apply for CBI post after completing my graduation? I am pursuing B.Com 1st year from Sikkim Manipal University
  18. How to do Ph.D with Sikkim Manipal University after passing M.Com. MBA and CA?
7th March 2015, 01:10 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do MBA from Delhi University after completing Graduation from Manipal University with 48% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I pass out my graduation to 48% from Manipal university can i do my M.B.A FROM D.U? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria asked for the course? Can you please give me the complete information on this soon as possible. Waiting for a reply soon. Thank you.
It is mandatory that you must score at least 50% of marks at Graduation level to be eligible for MBA through Delhi University. Since, you have scored 48% of marks in Graduation, which is not enough marks to get admission through Delhi University. However, if you belong from reserving category then you may have a chance to get admission through reserved quota.

For more Information, please visit here - http://www.du.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?