7th October 2014, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Third class degree holder is eligible for Bank exams?

sir,

i am a graduate in gayatri degree college, tirupathi..
my percentage is 65%. but, i completed my degree in 5 years due to backlogs. so, i got a "third class " degree certificate. am i eligible for bank exams.
please let me know whether my third class certificate with 65% is eligible for government exams..

8th October 2014, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Third class degree holder is eligible for Bank exams?

Third class degree holder is eligible for Bank exams?

sir,

my percentage is 65%. but, i completed my degree in 5 years due to backlogs. so, i got a "third class " degree certificate. am i eligible for bank exams.
please let me know whether my third class certificate with 65% is eligible for government exams..
9th October 2014, 12:14 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have got overall 50% marks in Graduation, then you can surely apply for Bank examination which is conducted by IBPS and SBI.

Hence, don't worry about the third class degree because only your percentage of marks will be considered. Therefore, don't worry and apply for bank examinations.

The age limit for bank examination is given below.

1. For Clerk 18 to 28 years.

2. For PO 21 to 30 years.

There is age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for physically handicapped candidates.

The selection is purely based on merit and there will be following stages.

1. Written Examination

2. Interview

For more information visit http://ibps.in and http://sbi.co.in
10th October 2014, 01:55 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,

It's nice to see that you are interested in banking field. Yes you are definitely eligible for Bank entrance exam after completing your graduation with third class. There is no minimum marks required for required for IBPS PO entrance exam. So, If you have passed your graduation course without having any single backlog then definitely you are eligible for IBPS o entrance exam.

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection and this entrance is conducted by Common Written Entrance. The important notification regarding the entrance exam will be updated in official website of IBPS.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

Candidates must possess graduation course in any any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.

Applicants age should be Minimum 20 years Maximum: 28 years and Relaxation is applicable as per the rules (5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC)

The examination pattern will be having just objective type with multiple choice questions, which is contains 250 questions in total.

Official Website :-www.ibps.in
10th October 2014, 08:13 PM
SANDIPSEN

Yes you are definitely eligible for Bank entrance exam after completing your graduation with third class.They will show only your marks
10th February 2017, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

I completed my b tech graduation from Kerala university with CGPA : 6.1, also completed mba with 60% ...can I apply for bank p.o. exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?