18th December 2014, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

What is BCA? How many subjects will be there if done from any college at Navi Mumbai?

What is bca and how many sub are there if i am doing it from college in navi mumbai a govt collage of bca.fees structure of bca in per year.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for doing BCA course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Best colleges for doing BCA course in Navi mumbai?
  2. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  3. Result of entrance exams of merchant navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of BCA colleges available in Navi Mumbai or Thane?
  5. Where can I get admission in Bombay after scoring 104/200 in CET if interested in Engineering(ETC)?
  6. Which college is better for BBA among IP univeristy, Bharati Vidyapeeth and Navi Mumbai?
  7. Which are the BCA colleges in Navi Mumbai?
  8. List of top colleges for B.A.F course in Navi Mumbai?
  9. List of colleges I can get seat for M.Sc. Chemistry with a rank of 1868?
  10. Which is the Aeronautical Engineering college in Navi Mumbai? What are the career opportunities? Fee structure for the same?
  11. List of top government colleges along with their fee structure for B.Ed courses in Navi Mumbai?
  12. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  13. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  14. Which are the SSC/HSC schools in Navi Mumbai?
  15. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
  16. Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering
  17. Where are the D.Ed colleges in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai
  18. Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?
24th December 2014, 09:16 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is BCA? How many subjects will be there if done from any college at Navi Mumbai?

BCA

Bachelor in Computer Application.
BCA is a undergraduate Computer Science course which is of 3 year after passing the 12th class.
That means in order to take admission in the BCA course you need to have minimum qualification of 12th class only after passing the 12th class you may take admission in BCA course.

Basically you will find subjects in BCA like-
C Programming
C++ Programming
Object Oriented Programming JAVA
ADA
CNS(Computer Network Security)
DBMS (Database Management System)
RDBMS (Relational Database Management System)

So these are the subjects you will study in BCA course. There are total 6 semester and in each semester you will find 5 OR 6 Subjects with PDP i.e. Personal Development Program this subjects is now days in every college in order to enhance the personality of student.

Now come to college fee of BCA course- Now fee of every college is different according to their infrastructure and all other services. If you will do BCA from any government college the fee is quite less that is 20K -25K per semester.But if we talking about the private college fee structure then its high. They may charge 30K to 50K depending upon the services they are providing. Transport Fee and all other fee is excluded. There will be a 1 time fee that are Security charges of 10000/- And 5000/- are the development charges which is taken per year.
23rd December 2015, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is BCA? How many subjects will be there if done from any college at Navi Mumbai?

Hlo
I got 57% in 12th what type of exam should i clear to take admission in gov clg ni Mumbai .
And what is fee structure in gov.colleges
Plz give me these questions ,answers that's urgent sir.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?