2nd January 2016, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the benefit of completing ICWA? What type of job I will get in future?

Please I am confused because i complete my graduation but now i confused so plz said me that complete graduation, how this cource will benifit me? give me some details about this question and give me strcture of fee details, also give me sallary details when i complate icwa.

Jigar Makwana

25th January 2016, 11:39 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the benefit of completing ICWA? What type of job I will get in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please I am confused because i complete my graduation but now i confused so plz said me that complete graduation, how this cource will benifit me? give me some details about this question and give me strcture of fee details, also give me sallary details when i complate icwa.

Jigar Makwana
There are over 12 lakh registered companies in India. These companies have to regularly submit cost audit report to the government. So they need cost accountants for this purpose. So it is beneficial to study ICWA course.
After the ICWA course, you will work in the job profiles like Excise Auditor, Internal Auditor, Cost Controller, Cost Auditor, Finance Manager, Accounts Manager etc. The remuneration will be very good for the ICWA candidates. The course is easier compare to the CA course and the pass percentage is much higher. The demand is very good and the salary is also high.
17th October 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the benefit of completing ICWA? What type of job I will get in future?

Sir what would be the maximum age limit and graduation percentage is considered.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?