15th October 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply and important dates of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam-2017?

I want to apply in Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam. Can I know the procedure to apply? Please help me to know about the procedure. Kindly tell me about the important dates also of 2017.

16th October 2016, 11:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply and important dates of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam-2017?

Procedure to apply for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) 2017 Exam:

>> The link of UPSEE 2017 Application form is not yet activated and will be available from the month of February, 2017
>> In the Link you may need to fill up all your personal details and educational details in the concerned field.
>> Upon successful filling, you are required to choose the password and a security question.
>> Upload your latest passport size photograph and scanned signature and then make a fee payment
>> After successful completion of submission take a printout of the form for future reference.

Important dates of UPSEE 2017 Exam:

Official dates are not mentioned by the concerned department. So I am just providing you the tentative dates of UPSEE 2017 to give you an Idea.
* Availability of Application Forms - In February, 2017
* Last date of receipt of Application - In March 2017
* Download UPSEE 2017 Admit Card from - April 2017
* Date of Conduct of UPSEE 2017 Exam - In April 2017
* Declaration of UPSEE 2017 Exam - In May 2017
* UPSEE 2017 Counselling Commences - From June, 2017
17th October 2016, 05:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply and important dates of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam-2017?

The UPSEE exam notification for the session of 2017 is yet not released and will be notified in the month of February 2017 in the official website of UPSEE.
Candidates can get the application form from the official website of UPSEE and filling it up can apply for the entrance examination.

Below I have mentioned the important dates for the UPSEE of 2017 session, have a look over it.

Application Form Start Date last week of February 2017
Last Date for Submission of Application Form Last week of March 2017
Admit Card Released Date Second week of April 2017
Date of Examination Third week of April 2017
Result Declaration Date Last week of May 2017
Counselling Starts Date Second week of June 2017
17th October 2016, 07:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You will have to apply for the above mentioned examination by filling up the application form. You will be getting the application form from the institute itself and after providing the required details asked for and submitting the necessary documents asked for, you will be most eligible to appear for the examination.

The tentative dates are not yet announced and so it is not possible to provide you the exact details regarding it. You will however be notified about the dates as soon as it is announced, you need not worry about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?