30th October 2011, 01:22 AM
SHIVAMNGAL P DHOBI

How much will be the total cost to complete CS course after completion of M.Com? Benefit of doing this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?

Dear Sir/Madam,
Pls inform me what is the total cost required for completing cs course after M.com . I am M.com completed student . And tell me what is benefit for doing C S course and which types of job available after completing cs. And we get good job with higher salary and higher position and
after completing cs course it is neede to do any other course for promotion or getting good job in company.

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the various job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc course?
  3. What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course?
  4. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  5. What courses to do after completion of M.Com in Business and Administration? Job Opportunities for those courses?
  6. What are the job opportunities available after completion of ME in ECE?
  7. What does it mean by Pharmacy? What are the job opportunities available after completion of Pharmacy course?
  8. What to do to have a good future after 12th commerce?
  9. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  10. is it better to go for Physics after doing BSc electronics from DU?
  11. What are the job opportunities available after completion of BCCA course? -- [New]
  12. Can I do MS in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course? What are the job opportunities available after completion of MS?
  13. Can I join diploma or 11th after my intermediate studies? Which will provide more income in future?
  14. Is it better to do Polytechnic after completion of 10th class? What are the various job opportunities available?
  15. What are the job opportunities available after completion of 12th Bio-Maths?
  16. What should I do next after completion of diploma course? What are the opportunities available?
  17. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  18. What's the total completion period allowed to a B.E candidate to complete it's graduation? Is it still 7 years?
3rd November 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much will be the total cost to complete CS course after completion of M.Com? Benefit of doing this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?

Sir/Madam piease inform me what is the total cost required for completing cs cource after 12th.
3rd November 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much will be the total cost to complete CS course after completion of M.Com? Benefit of doing this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?

Sir/Madam please inform me what is the total cost required for completing CS cource after 12th.
24th November 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

sir after 12th pass how much cost of complete cs course....
17th December 2011, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

whats the total cost for completing cs?
9th May 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

sir what is the total cost and duration of doing company secretariat
28th September 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

What is totel fees of c.s. course?
23rd August 2013, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing BBA,i am in 5th sem, i want to do CS, i want to know the total expense of this CS course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?