3rd March 2023, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

What can i do after BCA and by which college or university?

I am doing BCA 3rd year with rajasthan university. I have passed higher secondary in commerce computer at 67.54% with Ajmer board. What can i do after BCA and by which college or university??

4th March 2023, 09:24 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can i do after BCA and by which college or university?

You can pursue MCA as higher studies course.

Candidates passed BCA from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MCA course. Candidates with MCA qualification are offered better opportunities as compared to BCA in MNCs.

Admission in MCA course is conducted through NIMCET and other competative examination.
25th March 2023, 11:30 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: What can i do after BCA and by which college or university?

Options after BCA are:

MCA (Master of Computer Applications): This is a popular option for students who want to pursue higher education in the field of computer applications.

MBA (Master of Business Administration): Students can opt for an MBA program to enhance their management skills and pursue a career in management or business.

MSc in Computer Science: Students can opt for an MSc in Computer Science to enhance their knowledge in the field of computer science.

PG Diploma courses: There are various PG Diploma courses available in areas such as Cyber Security, Data Science, Cloud Computing, and Artificial Intelligence, which can help students to specialize in a particular area.

Some of the top colleges and universities in India that offer BCA programs are:

Christ University, Bangalore

Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research, Pune

St. Xavier's College, Mumbai

Loyola College, Chennai

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi

Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan

Manipal University, Manipal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?