3rd March 2023, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in NIT or DTU after my compartment exam?

I scored 31508 in JEE AIR and through OBC quota 6503 but i have compartment in mathematics b'coz my father passed away jst 2 days before my exam.
So i jst want to know whether i can get admission after clearing my compartment exam in any of NIT or any other good college...??

4th March 2023, 12:42 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Can i get admission in NIT or DTU after my compartment exam?

Yes, you may be able to get admission in NIT or DTU after clearing your compartment exam in mathematics. However, it will depend on the availability of seats and your performance in the compartment exam. You should keep a close eye on the admission process and guidelines of the institutes you are interested in and apply accordingly. It may be beneficial for you to reach out to the admission departments of the institutes directly for more information on the admission process in case of compartment cases.
25th March 2023, 11:28 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Can i get admission in NIT or DTU after my compartment exam?

It is possible to get admission to NIT (National Institute of Technology) or DTU (Delhi Technological University) after getting a compartment in your 12th standard exams. However, admission to these institutes is highly competitive, and admission criteria may vary from one institute to another.

To be eligible for admission to NITs or DTU, you need to have a minimum aggregate score of 75% (65% for SC/ST candidates) in your 12th standard board exams, along with a valid JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) Main score. However, if you have a compartment in any of the subjects, you may not be eligible for admission to NITs or DTU.

It is important to note that NITs and DTU are among the top engineering institutes in India, and admission to these institutes is highly competitive. Therefore, it is recommended that you focus on improving your academic performance and preparing for the JEE Main exam to increase your chances of getting admission to these institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?