19th September 2021, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

What can I do for doing BCA after 12th without having maths or any other computer subject ?

I have English,Eco,His,Pol sci &Hindi in 12th and I want to do BCA by regular college in delhi or nearby.Plz tell me ''how can i do''or''from where can I do BCA'' ?

20th September 2021, 01:06 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do for doing BCA after 12th without having maths or any other computer subject ?

You can pursue BCA without having Mathematics or Computer subject in your class 12th. Some universities enroll only those students who are of PCM(Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) background and some universities enroll students of all backgrounds which you can check before applying to your desired college/university.

The minimum qualification which is required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board. Admission selection will be on the basis of an entrance test which is conducted by the university. The minimum score and entrance test may vary from college to college.
20th September 2021, 05:22 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do for doing BCA after 12th without having maths or any other computer subject ?

Yes. You can pursue BCA after 12th without having maths or any other computer subject.
21st September 2021, 12:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have English,Eco,His,Pol sci &Hindi in 12th and I want to do BCA by regular college in delhi or nearby.Plz tell me ''how can i do''or''from where can I do BCA'' ?
After completion of 12th standard, you can apply for BCA course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with any stream from recognized board are eligible for BCA course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
21st September 2021, 05:50 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Mathematics or Computer Science is not mandatory to get admission in BCA ( Bachelor in Computer Application ) courses in all the institutions.

So, you can visit the official website of the institution to get detail about the admission procedure. It is three year course.
21st September 2021, 08:52 PM
Minal F

Candidate who have 12th passed in any stream ARTS,SCIENCE OR COMMERCE with minimum aggregate 50% marks are eligible for BCA there is no restriction.
22nd September 2021, 01:41 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do . Mathematics and Computer subject are not compulsory subject in class 12th to be eligible for admission into BCA course.

But candidates must have completed their Bachelors with at least one paper in Mathematical Sciences under annual mode or at least two papers in Mathematical Sciences in semester mode.
22nd September 2021, 07:44 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

To some extent , it's depends on college in which you are taking admission...
There are many private and government colleges that offer BCA under 2 circumstances

Some enroll only those PCM background students...
Some enroll students from.any background..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?