19th September 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Does the gap of 5 years between 12th and BCA admission will affect my career?

Does the gap of 5 years between 12 th and BCA admission will affect my career? I have passed 12th science in 2003,and took admission for BCA in 2009.These 5 years,I was doing engineering in electronics,which I discontinued.Now,I have got 65% in BCA 1. I want to know,even if I get good marks in BCA,does this gap between 12th and BCA,will affect my career?
Plz. help me.I am in tension.

21st September 2021, 12:12 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does the gap of 5 years between 12th and BCA admission will affect my career?

The gap in academics may affect your career but you can justify it by giving a valid and strong reason so that you can convince your employer. Nothing is impossible and there is a solution for everything, you should have a positive approach and nothing can stop or affect you until and unless it is not affecting you.

BCA(Bachelors in Computer Application) is a 3-year undergraduate degree course that focuses on knowledge on the basis of computer application and software development. After doing this course you can work in companies like Wipro, Infosys, and TCS for the position of a software developer.
21st September 2021, 09:11 PM
Minal F

Default Re: Does the gap of 5 years between 12th and BCA admission will affect my career?

Yes,
If you keep your studies continuous then it will be better for you to understand because there is a lot trouble after gaping.
22nd September 2021, 01:30 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

No, it will not affect the your career. Because after gap of 5 years , you can do bca.

Gap in the academics is not good. If you have a true reason for gap than it is not harmful otherwise it shows your carelessness approach about your career.

So prepare with the logical reason for your gap than there is no problem.
22nd September 2021, 07:38 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Gap in academics is not good...
If it because of some genuine reason then it's ok otherwise, it badly effects ones career...

If you are dreaming of any reputed college for your admission, then its a huge gap...

No college would accept your admission..
It's better for any student, to first make up his mind, as to what he /she wants to study and whether he feels interested in doing so not ..
Studying without any interest or plan is fruitless...

Long gaps and discontinuation in studies may hamper your career and your chances of getting any reputed job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?