3rd January 2010, 10:05 PM
rashikajain

Eligibility to appear for CDAC exam after 12th with Biology stream and additional Maths subject but BCA without Maths?

I am a BCA final year student and want to know if I can appear in CDAC exams. I have done my 12th class with Bio stream and additional Maths subject. I have not taken any maths subject in BCA. Please reply.

1st September 2016, 08:07 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for CDAC exam after 12th with Biology stream and additional Maths subject but BCA without Maths?

C-DAC is the Centre of Development of Advanced Computing. It invites various PG diploma courses through C-CAT which is conducted in the month of June/July for august admission and December for February admission. For some of these courses , Maths is compulsory & For others , Maths is not compulsory.

C-DAC Offering PG Diploma Courses In
- Advance Computing
- VLSI Design
- Embedded System & Design
- Wireless & Mobile Computing
- Information System & Security
- System Software Development
- Geo informatics
- Automation SCADA

C-CAT Exam Pattern
- There will be total 50 questions asked of 3 marks each.
- Total Marks : 150
- Time Duration : 3 Hours
- For each correct answer , +3 marks will be allotted & For each wrong answer , -1 mark will be deducted.
3rd September 2019, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear for CDAC exam after 12th with Biology stream and additional Maths subject but BCA without Maths?

Can CDAC have any course related to Biology without math
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?