17th November 2016, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities after completing Genetic Engineering? Will I get a job in America and what will be the salary?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Genetic Engineering so I want to know what are the career opportunities after completing Genetic Engineering? Am I eligible to get a job in America after completing the course? If yes then what will the salary?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which of them has more career opportunities?
  2. Job opportunities and career options available in America after BHMS?
  3. What are the job opportunities after doing biotech, genetic engineering? I have completing my 2nd year
  4. What is the scope of biotechnology and genetic engineering? What are the job opportunities?
  5. List of colleges offering Genetic Engineering in Andhra Pradesh and Job Opportunities available?
  6. Is there a good scope in genetic engineering in future? Where will I get a job? What will be my salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the career opportunities after completing BCA? What is the salary criteria of BCA?
  8. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) candidate? How much starting salary I will get?
  9. Job opportunities through B.Sc(Nautical Science) course? Starting salary after completion of this course?
  10. How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after completing class 12th?
  11. What is the scope in MSc genetics?
  12. Does genetic engineering offer placements in countries like USA and UK? What is the salary? Information about genetic engineering
  13. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I get a good job after completing B.Pharmacy? -- [New]
  14. What kind of job opportunities I will get after completing Aeronautical engineering?
  15. What are the career opportunities available after completing MA in Sociology? How can I apply for the job?
  16. Which course to do after BCA?
  17. Diploma in Cement Technology course has any scope?
  18. Career options in Genetic Engineering? Can we get a good package in this field? Can I do it after 12th? What is the procedure for it?
24th February 2017, 11:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after completing Genetic Engineering? Will I get a job in America and what will be the salary?

Career Opportunities after completion of Genetic Engineering:

There are good job opportunities for candidates from Genetic Engineering background. You may find employment opportunities in,

>> Research Organizations

>> Universities/ Colleges

>> Engineering Labs

>> R&D Departments

There is a good scope for Genetic background candidates in abroad too. You may find good number of job opportunities in USA, Europe, UK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?