16th June 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

What course one can do after doing BUMS?

What course one can do after doing bums? After bums what corses one can do to continue his studies at the higher level. I am going to join bums want to be ready in advance for future.

31st December 2014, 11:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course one can do after doing BUMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What course one can do after doing bums? After bums what corses one can do to continue his studies at the higher level. I am going to join bums want to be ready in advance for future.
BUMS is a good course and it has good scope also. There are also many scopes in abroad also. And after BUMS there are many scopes which you can do.

First is the Doctor in alternative Medicine (MD)
And this is 1 year course and for this the candidates who have done any degree course in medical field from an authentic institution. and
Those person who have completed the M.B.B.S., D.M.S., D.H.M.S., B.A.M.S., B.U.M.S. etc.

And you can also apply for the Doctor of philosophy in Alternative medicine- Ph.D. (A.M.)
For this the person who have completed post graduate courses in alternative medicines from any authentic institution can apply .

You can also apply for the Doctor of science in alternative medicine- D.Sc. (A.M.)
The person who have completed post graduate courses in alternative medicine from an authentic institution can apply for this course.

The candidate has to submit an original & authentic research work (thesis) of at least 300 pages in any branch of alternative medicine under the guidance of a competent person or institution after obtaining the prior approval of this institute.
29th September 2016, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

I have score 63 marks in cpatup exam in up. Can I get admission in any of the government or private college for bums course
8th February 2018, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I have passed bams alternative medicine certificate in ibam academy in kolkata. This certificate eligible for bums studies or not eligible inform me
21st July 2019, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I do GYNOCOLOGY after completing my BUMS degree as how MBBS doctors do..?
10th April 2020, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Altarnative medicine collage in mumbai after bums
10th December 2020, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I do DGO I am doing BUMS?? AM I eligible for it????
3rd September 2021, 12:28 AM
Minal F

BUMS means - Bachelor Of Unani Medicine and Surgery.

BUMS Eligibility:-
Candidates must have 10+2 degree with subjects Physics chemistry and biology with minimum 50%marks.

Courses after BUMS:-
Master Of Medicine in Unani
Doctor Of Medicine (Unani)
Diploma in Unani Medicine and Surgery.
5th April 2022, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I do DGO I am doing BUMS? Am I eligible for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?