9th October 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for B.Ed. admission in IGNOU?

I have completed my graduation with 60% (in honours) in Environmental Science as a major & botany & chemistry as a pass subjects. What is the criteria for admission in B.Ed. course in IGNOU?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria for B.Ed. admission in IGNOU? -- [New]
  2. How many courses are there in IGNOU and which are they?
  3. Minimum marks required for IGNOU B.Ed entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?
  5. How to take admission in B.Ed IGNOU? Last date of submission of forms?
  6. How can I seek my career in education after graduating in political science from JMC, DU?
  7. How to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation from DU correspondence? What is the minimum percentage for B.Ed from IGNOU
  8. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  9. Criteria to take admission in IGNOU for MSW?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  11. Will I be able to apply in Kerala for studying B.Ed? What is the procedure? What is the cost of B.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Ed having bachelor degree in Dress Making and Fashion Coordination?
  13. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  14. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  15. How to take admission in B.Ed IGNOU after completing B.A from IGNOU
  16. How can I get admission in IGNOU? Last date of submission of application form?
  17. What is the criteria to get admission in IGNOU for correspondence MBA?
  18. Possibility to study Part Time PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate who is working in Dubai?
9th October 2015, 09:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria for B.Ed. admission in IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation with 60% (in honours) in Environmental Science as a major & botany & chemistry as a pass subjects. What is the criteria for admission in B.Ed. course in IGNOU?
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

Best books for B.Ed entrance exam:-

Complete Success Package for Guru Gobind Singh B.Ed Entrance Exam
by
Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant (2011)

Maharashtra B.Ed Exam Guide
by
RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

B.Ed. Bachelor of Education Entrance Test: Previous Years' Papers (Solved)
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)
9th October 2015, 10:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in B.Ed course in IGNOU, the candidate must have completed Bachelor's degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Science/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with an aggregate of 55% marks from a recognised board. Since, you have pursued your Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Ed course in IGNOU.
9th October 2015, 10:39 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

-> IGNOU provides admission to its Bachelor of Education course through an entrance exam which is scheduled usually in the months of August every year.

-> IGNOU offers 2 years B.Ed course under School of Education.

-> Graduate teachers, working either on temporary/permanent basis (with 2 years of experience as a teacher) in any recognized school.

-> IGNOU B.Ed Medium of Instruction is English and Hindi.
10th October 2015, 01:18 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the B.Ed course. B.Ed sands for the Bachelor of Education and it is a one year course.

The required eligibility to get the admission in the course is candidates must have passed the graduation from the recognised university with at least 50% aggregate in the graduation.

So you are eligible to get the admission. The admission in the most of the university is on the basis of the entrance examination conducted by the university. So you need to visit the university for the notification for the examination and admission.
10th October 2015, 06:13 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

It is good that you have an interest to do B.Ed.
To pursue B.Ed the candidates must satisfy the eligibility required for the same.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed:

Candidates must have completed their Graduation from a recognized University with 50% of marks.
There is no age limit for the above B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?