26th August 2013, 10:15 AM
Jyotg

How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?

respected sir,
pls inform me how to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU
What is the criteria and procedure for admission and when does the forms for admission are filled
reply me at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  2. Criteria to take admission in IGNOU for MSW?
  3. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects?
  4. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  5. Fee structure and Procedure to get admission for MSW course through IGNOU?
  6. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU?
  7. Last date for admission in correspondence MSW course in IGNOU university in bangalore
  8. Is there any entrance exam for correspondence MSW in IGNOU? I have completed my B.A
  9. Best colleges in India that offer MSW courses? What is the admission procedure and criteria?
  10. MSW course with distance learning from IGNOU: Eligibility? Fees criteria? Center in Mumbai? Details of the course?
  11. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  13. What is the procedure for admission in NTT 2 year IGNOU? What is the admission criteria?
  14. Procedure to take admission in LKO university for MSW course? I have completed my last year of graduation
  15. Admission procedure for MSc Maths(Correspondence) from IGNOU? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  17. Last date for admission in MSW by IGNOU Patna Center?
  18. Does JNU Delhi offer the MSW course? How to get admission into the course and what is the eligibility criteria?
5th April 2014, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?

Respected sir,
I want to take admission to maw. Which is the madium of msw and what is fee structure for inc candiatate?
11th April 2017, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?

How take admission for second year msw course and how field Online form please process give me?
2nd August 2017, 05:54 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

MSW (Masters of Social Work) is an 2 years course. The duration of the course varies between 2 - 5 years.

The eligibility required is the candidate should have done graduation degree with 50% from any recognized university. There is 5% relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.

The admission process will be given based on the previous year performance. You need to apply for admission through online by visiting their official website.

The fee structure varies around INR 27k.

For more details you can check their official website: http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/school/sosw/programmes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?