18th February 2023, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

What to do after passing Senior secondary with bipc to become a Doctor

Sir I have completed Senior secondary with bipc and I am very intelligent in biology and now what can i do for best job? I Am very interesting about MBBS.

20th February 2023, 01:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after passing Senior secondary with bipc to become a Doctor

You want to pursue MBBS course, so you have to appear and qualify in NTA NEET.

The eligibility to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed std 12th with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as main paper. So, you can apply for the examination and after qualifying in it eligible to get admission in the course.
21st February 2023, 12:08 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after passing Senior secondary with bipc to become a Doctor

You can pursue MBBS course if you are interested in pursuing this course on the basis of your educational qualification.

The eligibility to apply for the admission in the course is that candidate must have passed std 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate.

Other the being doctor, you can join teaching profession etc for better jobs.
21st February 2023, 10:03 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

To become Doctor, you have to take admission in medical courses such as MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS etc.

Admission in most of these courses are offered through NEET. It is conducted by NTA.

The eligibility to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed std 12th from a recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you can apply for the examination and qualify in it to get admission in medical courses.
22nd February 2023, 02:42 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

The Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) is one of the most pursued courses after BiPC. This 5 to 6-year-long undergraduate degree equips students with the skills and techniques required to build a career in the medical field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?