23rd August 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in MNC after scoring 86% in secondary and 68% in senior secondary and 76% in B.Tech till 5th semester

can i get jop in mnc's...i am secured 86% in secondary and 68% in senior secondary..and in b-tech 76% till 5th semester,..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to give the interview for good MNC companies after scoring 65%+ till 5th semester?
  2. How may I get admission in class 11th(ICSE board) in Kota?
  3. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  4. List of scholarships available for Senior Secondary students?
  5. List of schools which offer Senior Secondary Education in Nirman Nagar, Mansarovar and Vaishali, Jaipur?
  6. Maximum age limit to appear for Senior Secondary exam from any Open Board for a candidate who has completed Secondary school 10 years ago? -- [New]
  7. List of top CBSE schools in Bhilai?
  8. Can I appear for NDA Exam having secured 56% in 10th class?
  9. Can a student of Physics, Chemistry and Biology get admission in MBBS?
  10. Which course to study after passing NIOS senior secondary for a better future?
  11. Courses available for a candidate who has secured 50% in Senior Secondary from NIOS Board?
  12. List of government affiliated Senior Secondary Schools in Delhi
  13. List of Schools with Hostel facility which offer admission in 11th standard in Chennai? Annual Fee of 11th standard?
  14. What is the syllabus for TET exam in West Bengal SSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the eligibility for CTET entrance exam? I have scored 47% in graduation
  16. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
  17. Can I appear in 12th NIOS Board exam without appearing in 11th standard? Is NIOS a recognized Board?
  18. How to take admission in government college of Commerce in Jaipur after scoring 81% in Senior Secondary of Board of Rajasthan?
23rd May 2015, 07:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in MNC after scoring 86% in secondary and 68% in senior secondary and 76% in B.Tech till 5th semester

As you have mentioned in the query that you have secured 86% in 10th exams, 68 % in 10+2 exams and 76% till the fifth semester of bachelor's degree technology, definitely you are eligible for Multinational Companies jobs.

The eligibility criteria differs from MNCs to MNCs. However the general percentage requirement for most MNCs:

>>You must have secured at least 60% in 10th exams.

>>60% in 10+2 exams.

>>60% throughout bachelor's degree.

>>No backlog in any semesters of bachelor's degree.

>>More than one year gap in studies is not allowed.

This is a general criteria, it may differ for some other companies. You need not worry as your % requirement is enough to make you eligible for recruitment process of Multinational companies.

General the recruitment process includes:

>>Aptitude round.

>>Technical interview.

>>Human Resource Round Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?