26th September 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

What to do if I am not eligible for 15% all India quota seats through AIPMT?

I am a SC category candidate and I have qualified AIPMT but I am not eligible for counselling under 15% all India quota. Will I get admission in any medical college and what will be the fees structure?

26th September 2016, 08:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if I am not eligible for 15% all India quota seats through AIPMT?

You can't do anything if you are not eligible for AIPMT examination counselling. If you are interested to pursue higher studies in Medical college then, you can appear in your respective state level medical entrance examination or the examination conducted by any university for offering admissions in Medical course. By qualifying the entrance examination, based on your examination rank, you will be called for counselling and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing Medical course.
26th September 2016, 10:00 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do if I am not eligible for 15% all India quota seats through AIPMT?

If you are applying in the college of your home state, you will not be considered in the 15% all India quota. It is the facility given to encourage the other state students who score good marks but due to the lack of facility in their state, cannot get admission in a college as per their marks.

If you want to take the advantage of this quota, you have to apply in other state than your home state.
27th September 2016, 04:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

If you are not eligible for 15% all India quota seats through AIPMT and you are not eligible to apply in any other state for medical counselling, you musty apply in your own state for the medical seat by appearing in the state level Entrance Examination conducted by the respective Universities. So, appear in the state level Entrance Examination and try there for a seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?