18th February 2023, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

What to do to increase my confidence in programming and a what are the short term course that have value while appering for an interview?

Hello sir i have completed mca 2017 and i wish yo become a good web designer. But I don't have much knowledge in programming. What to do to increase my confidence in programming and a what are the short term course that have value while appering gfor an interview ?pls replyy

19th February 2023, 12:47 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: What to do to increase my confidence in programming and a what are the short term course that have value while appering for an interview?

To increase your confidence in programming, you can start by practicing programming on a regular basis. You can begin with simple programming exercises and gradually move on to more complex ones. You can also enroll in online courses or tutorials that offer programming instruction in a structured manner. Some popular websites for learning programming include Codecademy, Udemy, Coursera, edX, and Khan Academy.

To improve your knowledge and skills in web designing, you can take courses or tutorials in HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. These are the foundational technologies for web development and design. You can also learn about popular web design frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, and Materialize, which can help you create responsive and visually appealing web designs.

Some short-term courses that can add value to your resume while appearing for interviews include:

Graphic Design - this course can help you create visually appealing websites with an understanding of the design principles.

UX/UI Design
- this course can help you create user-friendly interfaces and understand user behavior.

Digital Marketing - this course can help you understand how to market your website and promote your web design services.

Content Management Systems - this course can help you learn how to work with popular CMS such as WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla.

Mobile App Development
- this course can help you create mobile-responsive web designs and develop mobile apps for Android and iOS platforms.

By taking these courses and practicing programming, you can improve your confidence in programming and enhance your skills in web design.
ChatGPT Feb 13 Version
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?