18th February 2023, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 10th to become a Software engineer?

Hello! I have got 85% in sslc.I want to become a softwere engineer. What should I do after passing 10th to become a softwere engineer? Shall i choose diploma or plus one ? Please tell me.

19th February 2023, 12:52 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: What should I do after 10th to become a Software engineer?

To become a software engineer, you need to have a strong foundation in computer science and programming. After completing SSLC, you can choose to go for either diploma or plus one, but if you want to pursue engineering later, then it is advisable to go for plus one.

To become a software engineer, you need to have a bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field. You can pursue a bachelor's degree after completing your plus one or diploma.

Here are the steps you can follow to become a software engineer:
  • Choose Science stream in plus one.
  • After completing plus two with Science, appear for entrance exams like JEE Main or State-level engineering entrance exams.
  • Get admission in a reputed engineering college and pursue a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
  • During your bachelor's degree, try to gain practical experience by working on projects, internships, or freelancing.
  • After completing your bachelor's degree, you can pursue a Master's degree in Computer Science or related fields for advanced knowledge and better job prospects.
  • Keep yourself updated with the latest trends and technologies in the software industry.

Apart from pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree, you can also enroll in short-term courses or boot camps to gain practical skills in programming and other technical skills. These courses can help you build your portfolio and showcase your skills to potential employers during interviews.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?