15th July 2011, 08:00 PM
hiralgalia

Should I do short term or long term course after doing Bachelors in Electrical?

hi, I'm hiral. I've done bachelor's in electrical from india and currently residing in USA. But I'm not getting job based on my education. would you please refer any short term or long term courses that can build up my carrier in this country?

23rd July 2011, 12:45 AM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Should I do short term or long term course after doing Bachelors in Electrical?

Dear friend,
It's better for you to go for long term course after your completion of Bachelor in Electrical.
For long term course you can go for:
*MBA
*M-Tech
*M-Sc
*MCA
5th August 2011, 09:00 PM
myspace

Default Re: Should I do short term or long term course after doing Bachelors in Electrical?

For long term course you can go for:
*MBA
*M-Tech
*M-Sc
*MCA
2nd September 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

i am intrested in electrical designing ,short term courses Become an Electrical Design Engineer
24th May 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I am an electrical engineer and have 2 years gap post completing my studies.I understand you have already mentioned list of courses and institutes as well,however in today's world of emerging technologies would you like to add anything to the course list and appreciate if you can tell me the institute name as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?