19th November 2016, 01:43 PM
Sparkling anki

What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing B.P.Ed? Which college provide B.P.Ed three years course?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.P.Ed course so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing B.P.Ed? Which colleges in India provide B.P.Ed three years course and what is the fee structure? Please answer as soon as possible.

21st November 2016, 04:04 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing B.P.Ed? Which college provide B.P.Ed three years course?

B.P.Ed or Bachelor degree in Physical Education is a three-year course containing 6 semesters.

Eligibility Criteria:

* You have to score 50% in you 10+2 in any stream.

Fees structure:

* Around 25,000 per semester including Tuition fee,Exam fee.

College/Universities which offers B.P.Ed are:

* A.E.C.S Pavan College of Physical Education, Karnataka.

* A.C.M.E Institute of Management and Technology, U.P.

* Abhilashi College of Physical Education,Madhya Pradesh.

* Acharya Nagarjuna University, Andhra Pradesh.

* Alagappa University, Tamil Nadu.

*Alva's College of Physical Education, Karnataka.

* Amity University,Noida.

* Anand College of Education,U.P.
7th June 2018, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing B.P.Ed? Which college provide B.P.Ed three years course?

I am graduate in PHY stream. So can I pursuing the B.P.Ed. course at graduate level?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?