7th February 2017, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of biotechnology course?

One of my relative wanted to study biotechnology course in your institute. Please mail me about its fee structure, admission notification other related information. Thanks. Pradeep Kumar Swain. M: 9583 460 578

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of biotechnology course? -- [New]
  2. Fee structure of PhD in Biotechnology at VIT?
  3. How can I get admission in B.Tech Biotechnology? What is the fee structure of the course?
  4. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the fee structure of Biotechnology course?
  6. What is the fee structure for MSc Biotechnology of Jaipur Nanital University?
  7. What is the percentage required for Bsc Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?
  8. What is the scope to do PG in Microbiology or Biotechnology? Fee structure and duration?
  9. Which are the colleges providing BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  10. Eligibility for B.Tech in Biotechnology at Amity University? Fee structure for B.Tech in Biotechnology at Noida campus?
  11. List of best distance colleges to study M.Tech in Biotechnology along with fee structure and admission procedure
  12. Procedure to get admission in Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?
  13. Is an MBA distance programme offered by Vinayaka Missions University approved by UGC and DEC?
  14. How to do M.Tech Biotechnology in Anna University after completing B.Tech Bioinformatics? What is the fee structure?
  15. List of Biotechnology colleges in Lucknow for M.Tech? What is the fee structure?
  16. Fee structure for Ph.D. in Biotechnology at V.I.T. Vellore? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in Biotechnology in JNU?
  18. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
7th February 2017, 11:14 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of biotechnology course?

The fee structure vary from college to college and it also depends if the college is private or government. Generally the fee structure of government college is less than the private college.

The fees per semester for BSC biotechnology course in private colleges is nearly about 40000 and in some colleges it is nearly about 20 to 25000.
It can also be high as 50 to 60000 per semester in management quota seats.

So you have to consult a particular college where you want to take admission.
8th February 2017, 03:15 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

That depend upon the Institute you are pursuing your studies in as different institutes have different fee criteria and it never remains the same throughout. On an average the entire course fee in an average institute is around Rs. 4-5 lakhs.
8th February 2017, 12:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
One of my relative wanted to study biotechnology course in your institute. Please mail me about its fee structure, admission notification other related information. Thanks. Pradeep Kumar Swain. M: 9583 460 578
The course fees for B.Tech Biotechnology will differ from one college to another. The first year course fee for B.Tech Biotechnology in Amity Institute of Biotechnology is Rs 1,77,000. The Amity Institute of Biotechnology website link isClick Here.

The fee for the B.Sc Biotechnology course in Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University is – Rs 65,000. The Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, website link is Click Here.

The total fee for the B.Sc Biotechnology course in Amrita University will be Rs 2,76,000 (three years). The Amrita University website link is Click Here
8th February 2017, 12:44 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

BSc Biotechnology is a 3 year graduation degree course, and various government and private colleges.
The fees structure of some of the top institutions is as follows:

Garden City College, Bangalore : The per semester fee for the BSc. Biotechnology course in the college is 40,000 and hostel charges.Scholarship if 75% is provided to needy students.

Amity University , Noida
the fee to study BSc Biotechnology is 42,000 per semester for non sponsred students and 63,750 for the sponsored category.

Calcutta University : BSc Biotechnology in CU comes at a cost of Rs. 10,000 per semester.

T. John College , Bangalore: The college provide this course at 25,000 per semester.
19th June 2019, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Why B.Sc Biotechnology course is costly as compared to other departments of B. SC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?