18th February 2023, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

What an Indian study to have a brighter future?

Sir i am in class 11 and i want to be a scientist in future. I am ready to give any exam for my future. I am an Indian. What could i do? Please give a massage to me ... My mobile number is -9795484291

22nd February 2023, 11:50 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: What an Indian study to have a brighter future?

There are numerous established and upcoming careers that will be in demand for years to come for an MBA*degree holder. Marketing, economics, finance, and other topics are all available for the students. They are able to work in any industry and even launch their own firm. An MBA degree holder with creative skills can choose from a wide range of careers.
24th February 2023, 10:10 AM
Antonio 2023

Here are some of the top trending career opportunities in India in brief:

Data Science and Analytics - With the rise of big data, there is a growing demand for professionals skilled in data analysis and interpretation.

Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning - These are emerging fields with a lot of potential for growth in India.

Cybersecurity - With the increasing number of cyber threats, there is a high demand for cybersecurity professionals in India.

Digital Marketing - With the growing importance of online presence and digital marketing, there is a lot of demand for professionals in this field.

Healthcare - The healthcare sector in India is growing rapidly and there are many opportunities for doctors, nurses, and healthcare administrators.

Renewable Energy - There is a growing demand for professionals in the renewable energy sector in India due to the government's push for green energy.

E-commerce - With the growth of e-commerce in India, there is a need for professionals in logistics, supply chain management, and digital marketing.

Education - There is a growing demand for educators in India, both in traditional and online learning environments.
26th February 2023, 05:31 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

If you want to become a scientist in the future, there are several paths that you can take in India to achieve your goal. Here are a few options that you can consider:

Pursue a degree in Science: To become a scientist, you will need to have a strong foundation in Science. You can consider pursuing a Bachelor's degree in a Science field such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, or Biology. After completing your Bachelor's degree, you can then pursue a Master's degree in a specific area of Science that you are interested in.

Choose a research-oriented program: You can consider pursuing a degree in a research-oriented program such as Integrated M.Sc. or M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree Program in a Science field. These programs are designed to train students in research methodologies and techniques and can prepare you for a career as a scientist.

Prepare for competitive exams: Many government organizations and research institutes in India offer opportunities for scientists. These organizations often require candidates to clear competitive exams such as CSIR-UGC NET, GATE, or JEST. You can start preparing for these exams during your Bachelor's or Master's degree to increase your chances of securing a job in a research organization.

Pursue a Ph.D.: A Ph.D. degree is typically required to work as a researcher or scientist in academia or research organizations. After completing your Master's degree, you can consider pursuing a Ph.D. in a specific area of Science that you are interested in.

Gain practical experience: Practical experience is an important aspect of becoming a scientist. You can consider internships, research projects, or volunteer work to gain practical experience in a research setting.

It is important to note that becoming a scientist requires hard work, dedication, and a strong passion for Science. It is also important to stay updated with the latest research and advancements in your field of interest. With the right education, training, and experience, you can have a bright future as a scientist in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?