27th April 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Which all post graduation are based on Maths which will give good job opportunities in future?

I am studying in class 12th.I took the stream maths computer.
I want to know what all post graduations are there based on maths,which will give good job opportunities in my future.

Please reply the answer fast.

Thank you.

28th April 2015, 07:39 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which all post graduation are based on Maths which will give good job opportunities in future?

There are various UG, PG, and certificate level courses available in India in mathematics subject and you can apply for any of the PG degree as per your choice but before that, you need to complete a bachelor's degree in relevant subject that is mathematics from a recognized universities and below I have listed courses available for you in mathematics stream :

BA in Mathematics
BA in Mathematics (Honours)
B.Sc in Mathematics
B.Sc in Mathematics (Honours)
B.Sc and B.Ed (Integrated in mathematics)
B.Sc and M.Sc Dual Degree course in Mathematics
BS in Mathemtics
BS and MS Dual Degree course
Certificate Courses in Mathematics
D.Sc in Mathematics
MA in Mathematics
M.Phil in Mathematics
M.Phil and PhD Integrated in mathematics
M.Sc in Mathematics
M.Sc in Mathematics (Honours)
M.Sc Integrated
M.Tech in Mathematics + Integrated
PG Diploma in Mathematics
PhD in Mathematics
Post Doctoral in Mathematics

So there are so many courses available based on your mathematics stream and as you have also taken Computer with mathematics so I would say that you can also enter Computer Science field and make your career better.

Computer science field also has so many courses on UG and PG level with Diploma and other certificate courses such as :

BCA
B.Sc in CS
B.Sc in IT
B.E. in CS
B.Tech in CS
M.Sc in CS
M.Sc in IT
M.Tech in CS and IT
PG Diploma in Computer Application
PG Diploma in Computerized Financial Accounting
PG Diploma in Languages
PG Diploma in Web Designing and Computers
PG Diploma in Internet Security and Ethical Hacking

So finally you have got a lot of choices, you just need to decide in which field, you want to make your career and as per my suggestion, you should choose mathematics as your major field and have any diploma and other certificate courses in computer field so your both field's knowledge will be increased and you can have some good jobs in your life.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?