18th February 2023, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Maximum Age limit for attempting AP SSC exam?

Hai I am 2015 passed out batch of AP SSC exam.I want to re-write my exam and my date of birth is 02-06-1996.I am currently 21 and planning to write the exam in 2023.Am I eligible to take the exam in 2023

22nd February 2023, 11:43 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Maximum Age limit for attempting AP SSC exam?

The Andhra Pradesh 10th grade eligibility requirements for 2023 state that students must have completed the 9th grade. As of August 31 of the academic year, students must be older than 14 years old. In a school that is linked with BSEAP, students must be enrolled in the 10th standard.
24th February 2023, 10:14 AM
Antonio 2023

The minimum age limit for attempting the AP SSC (Secondary School Certificate) exam in Andhra Pradesh is 14 years. Students who have completed 14 years of age as on 31st August of the year of examination are eligible to appear for the exam.

The maximum age limit is 18+ years.

However, there may be some exceptions to this rule for students with special needs or disabilities. In such cases, the age limit may be relaxed as per the guidelines of the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh.
26th February 2023, 05:34 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

As per the Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, there is no maximum age limit for attempting the AP SSC (Secondary School Certificate) exam. The only eligibility criteria to appear for the AP SSC exam is that the candidate should have completed 10 years of age as on 31st August of the year in which they are seeking admission to Class 10.

Therefore, if you meet this age eligibility criteria, you can appear for the AP SSC exam, irrespective of your age. It is important to note that clearing the AP SSC exam is a crucial milestone in a student's academic career, and is essential for pursuing further studies in various streams such as Science, Commerce, Arts, and Vocational courses.

As per the Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, there is no maximum age limit for attempting the AP SSC (Secondary School Certificate) exam. However, the board allows candidates to attempt the exam only up to a maximum of five consecutive years after passing the exam for the first time. Since you passed the exam in 2015, you are not eligible to write the exam in 2023 as it exceeds the five-year limit.

Therefore, if you have already attempted the AP SSC exam five times after passing it in 2015, you will not be eligible to write the exam again. However, if you have attempted the exam fewer than five times, you can check with the Andhra Pradesh Board of Secondary Education to confirm your eligibility to write the exam in 2023.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?