28th June 2015, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs in banking and insurance domain after B.Com in B&I?

i am s.y.b&i student. after completing my graduation with TYBCOM(B & I)
WHAT jobs will i get and tell me any courses which i can do along with my graduation so that after completion of my graduation i can get job easily.

30th June 2015, 05:25 PM
mwh

Default Re: What are the jobs in banking and insurance domain after B.Com in B&I?

There are lot of job opportunities after completing graduation in B.com.
After completing a professional course in banking,a candidate can easily get a job as a banking sales officer with any private bank.
Besides this there are positions in insurance personal loan mortagages collections and back office operations.
Banks such as ICICI,HSBC,KOTAK MAHINDRA,HDFC,standard chartered are some of companies that hire banking students at all levels.
30th June 2015, 06:44 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the jobs in banking and insurance domain after B.Com in B&I?

As you are a graduate you are eligible for all the posts that are available for the freshers.
You are eligible for both the Clerical as well as the Probationary Officer's job.
You must prepare for both these type of Examination.
The Examinations of Banking Jobs are available to you and you can appear for the Examinations and once you are able to crack the Examination you will be eligible for the job.
No other courses are required to crack the Examination. The only thing that you must do is to prepare for the Examination to the best of your ability.
30th June 2015, 07:37 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely there are number of jobs available in Banking and Insurance sector for Graduate students. And after completion of " B.Com " you need to give some entrance exam which is conducted by Many organizations.

For this you should see the Notification of recruitments which is been released by " Various Organizations like IBPS, SBI ( For banking Industry ) and LIC , GIC and Many Insurance companies conducts their own examination.

>> Clerk

>> PO's

>> SO's

These above are the various posts in banking Industry and here we also giving you the various Insurance companies conducts their Entrance examination for graduates.

>> Life Insurance

>> General Insurance

>> National Insurance etc.,
1st July 2015, 12:53 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am s.y.b&i student. after completing my graduation with TYBCOM(B & I)
WHAT jobs will i get and tell me any courses which i can do along with my graduation so that after completion of my graduation i can get job easily.
Having completed B.com you can join in Banking sector by applying for the Bank PO exam which is conducted by various banks for the post of probationary officer. There are eligibility conditions which you need to satisfy in order to apply for the exam and they are:

~ Candidate appearing should have a citizenship in India

~ Age limit needed is 21-30 years for general category and for OBC it is 21-33 years and for SC/ST it is 21-35 years relaxation.

~ Regarding the educational qualification, candidate need to have completed a degree from a recognized university in any stream with at least 60% aggregate in order to be eligible and should have a knowledge about computers.

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the Bank PO exam.

Pattern For the Exam:

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?