4th November 2021, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the latest rules for Sliding from BDS to MBBS?

Sir, I have attended JNTU counseling for MBBS/BDS 2014.,and opted seat for BDS. And I also applied for Medical seat at Deccan college of Medical sciences & Shadan college of Medical sciences Hyderabad. Can I slide my JNTU opted BDS seat to MBBS seat in both the colleges.A fine of Rs.1,00000/- is imposed during sliding. I am not cancelling the seat just sliding under OU region.

7th November 2021, 08:37 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the latest rules for Sliding from BDS to MBBS?

Latest rules:_
Most of medical colleges and universities keep duration of BDS to MBBS bridge course 3 years , after completing this course , the graduates can have an MBBS degree and become a certified physician or they can make further growth in medicine and surgery.

26th November 2022, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Can sliding possible from bds to mbbs after admitting in bds college Telangana 2022 in round 2

30th November 2022, 10:30 AM
Ar_pit

Yes, we can either migrate from BDS to MBBS or vice versa. But the thing is again we have to start from first year. Completing BDS in first year, can't straight away go for MBBS second year.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?