1st March 2015, 01:18 AM
vijayasankar 1968

Latest 2015 rules for OBC creamy layer eligibility

I am working in Railways in Group C category with annual income of 7 lakhs, did my daughter is eligible to bet OBC category as per latest rules of 2015?

1st March 2015, 10:53 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest 2015 rules for OBC creamy layer eligibility

No, your daughter is not eligible to be treated as under OBC Non-Creamy Layer candidate. Since your annual income is 7 lakhs (7 lakhs per annum), basically you come under General or OBC Creamy layer category. And so your daughter is not eligible for,

>> Professional Benefit Programs and

>> Government Sponsored Educational programs

Annual income of the members of the OBC category over 6 lakhs per annum, they will not be eligible for reservations in Education as well as in jobs. Since your annual income is more than 6 lakhs, your daughter will come under OBC (Creamy Layer) category.
28th March 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I BELONG TO BC-A. BUT FOR APPLYING THESE IES POST I SEE THAT O-BC, GEN ONLY. UNDER WHICH CATEGORY I WILL COME. MY DAD'S SALARY IS BELOW 7 LAKHS. DO I COME UNDER CREAMY LAYER OR NOT. UNDER IN WHICH CATEGORY I HAVE TO APPLY TO IES. UNDER O-BC OR GEN. INFORM ME
5th April 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

i have also get a OBC certificate by the up goverment but the incom for three years of my parents is less than 800000 rs. plz tell me that I am creamy layer or non creamy layer.
21st April 2015, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

My parents annual income exceeded Rs6 lakes
n both r in grade 3 Am I in non creamy?
28th April 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi
My father is retired Class 1 gazetetd officer and my mpther is retired Class 2 gazatted officer. Their total annual income is below 6 lakhs. For past 4 years I am also earning more than 4 lakhs per year. Am I eligible for OBC creamy layer ?
30th April 2015, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

my father is III grade teacher annual income 602100 am i creamny layer or not
4th May 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

I have Non Cremelayer Certificate issued by SDM on the basis of My Father's Income certificate given by tahsildar of Rs. 6.00 lacks Per year. I am Engineering Student. My College is demanding for Full Payment of Fees. Then What is the benefit of Non Cremelayer Certificate
16th June 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear Team,

My Name is Mahesh Gowda. I was born and brought up in Bangalore. My Dad is working in Central Govt. My Dad's salary is 5 Lakhs.

Right now I am 28 years and working in MNC earning around 8 lakhs with 6 years of experience.

I belong to OBC 3A category.

My Question is - Can I apply for OBC certificate under 3A category? I heard that we get Caste and Income certificate together.

Is there a rule/policy for applying BANK/GOVT Jobs, that if I am earning more than 6 lakhs I am not eligible for Caste & Income Certificate? I read also "As per the latest government regulations, any candidate belonging to the OBC category and having a family income less than 6lakhs belong to the non creamy layer and are entitled to the benefits of reservation. Any OBC candidate having income above 6lakhs are not eligible for reservation".

Now FAMILY INCOME MEANS " Its my parents (Father or Mother)" or its inculdes only mine? or its Both father & Mine?

Awaiting your reply.

Thanks,
BR//Mahesh
17th June 2015, 12:36 PM
ankit740
Member+

Well as you are saying that you have an annual income of 7lakh then as per the present norms you come under the category of obc creamy layer not under non creamy layer.
At presen those who are having income less than 6lakh fall under the non creamy layer category.
So as your income is more than that you are not eligible for the any reservations in the educational institutes.
Thank you
27th June 2015, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I was working in an MNC and was in OBC creamy layer catogory till FY 2013-14. Now due to physical limitations, I have givenup the job and do not intend to take high pay job. And my income is less than 6 lacks for last 2 years. Now, I want my son to use OBC creamy layer certificate next year as my income is less than 6 lacks. Is it possible to shift from creamy layer to non-creamy layer due to reduced income.
28th June 2015, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

my name is preeti yadav from U.P .I want to take admission in allahabad university.do i belong to creamy layer if my father's annual income is less than 8 lacs according to U.P rule
4th July 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

If Husband and wife are having B grade job in Karnataka State government and husband is getting 3.8 lacs and Wife getting 3.0 lacs salary by clubbing both salary it is 6.8 lacs per Annum. for creamy layer in Karnataka state ceiling limit is 6.0 Lacs of Family income.

Now I request you to clarify if husband or wife applying for higher cadre post (Class-I) under OBC, they will come under creamy layer or not.
18th July 2015, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY INCOME LIMIT SCHOLLERSHIP/FREESHIP FOR VJNT IN MAHARASHTRA GOV.
22nd July 2015, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

I am Promotedas B class psu employee after the age of 42 years and my income is Rs. 12,00,000/- per year can I get non creamy layer certificate for my son for education.
20th August 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I am in maharashtra state.my fathers annual income is 5 lakh. Can i apply for goi scholarship for 12 sci.
23rd August 2015, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Actually I have a doubt that ma family income s 5.1 lakh per annum.....can anybody say Am creamy or non creamy
24th August 2015, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

My self joind national bank in 1985 drawing sal 1400 rs promoted in officer cadre in 2003 in the age of 44 at present my gross sal per year is 9lac can my son/daughter eligible for non cremilayar my wife is housewife
24th August 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

i belongs to OBC category, my annual income is Rs. 5.5o lac, can i get non cream layer facility?

GUNWANT
[email protected]
6th September 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijayasankar 1968 View Post
I am working in Railways in Group C category with annual income of 7 lakhs, did my daughter is eligible to bet OBC category as per latest rules of 2015?

Salary and agricultural income are not included in annual gross income for calculation of creamy layer. Hence eligible.
26th September 2015, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

dear all,

i would like to put before you the clarification as to the creamy layer status given by Government vide NO.36033/5/2004-Estt(Res) GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF PERSONNEL, PUBLIC GRIEVANCES & PENSIONS, DEPARTMENT OF PERSONNEL & TRAINING, New Delhi , Dated : the 14th October, 2004 ( every one can download from internet) as to the following question...

(v) Will the Sons and daughters of parents of whom husband is directly recruited Class III/Group C or Class IV/Group D employee and he gets into Class I/Group A at the age of 40 or earlier be treated to be falling in creamy layer ?

In regard to clause (v) above, it is clarified that the sons and daughters of parents of whom only the husband is a directly recruited Class I/Group B officer who gets into Class I/Group A at the age of 40 or earlier are treated to be in creamy layer. IF THE FATHER IS DIRECTLY RECRUITED CLASS III/GROUP C OR CLASS IV/GROUP D EMPLOYEE AND HE GETS INTO CLASS I/GROUP A AT THE AGE OF 40 OR EARLIER, HIS SONS AND DAUGHTERS SHALL NOT BE TREATED TO BE FALLING IN CREAMY LAYER.

Hence, it is very very very clear that directly recruited Class III/Group C or Class IV/Group D employee if he gets promotion to Class I/Group A at a later state, then also his sons and daughters are eligible to get OBC CERTIFICATE and right to get Reservation under OBC Quota.

as far as my knowledge and as per information available in internet the above clarification is given as per Govt of India Letter dt 14.10.2004...please
28th September 2015, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

my self md mostafa, i am a student of engineering, i have already get state obc certificate category A,my family annual income is 60000.How the process taken OBC (ncl) certificate.
please waiting your reply..........................
13th October 2015, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

creamy layer means annual income means pay all allowances (or) only pay please clarify my doubt
14th October 2015, 10:47 PM
Mahindra434
Junior Member+

As you working in railway group c category and your income in above 6 lacks ,so your daughter is not eligible for OBC non creamy layer category.
So your daughter are not eligible for the any reservations in the educational institutes.
23rd October 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is going to write all india entrance exam in 2016 may.i am a government servant with rs.446352 as annual income.my husband is a doctor in muscat.will my daughter get a non creamy layer certificate.kindly reply.
29th October 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

At the time of applying for a job in 2014 my family annual income is below Rs.6 lakhs per annum. Now I got call letter for interview for that job and they requested to produce non creamy layer certificate. But now my family income is Rs.6.25 lakhs. Shall I get a Non creamy layer certificate from the revenue authorities based on the income at the time of applying for job ?
20th November 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

my father is III grade lineman in transco department annual income 800000 am i creamny layer or not
29th November 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

hi i am OBC candidate and my family annual income is 4 lac, may i know Am I eligible for OBC creamy layer ? pls reply to [email protected].
10th December 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ Madam,

For declaration of annual income in the OBC certificate application, what pay has to be mentioned. Is it basic pay, salary after deductions, or gross salary. Please clarify regarding the matter.

T. Jayant
11th December 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

If wife's income is above 6 lakh then husband is eligible for non creamy layer obc benefits or not.
17th December 2015, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

I am doctor in paramilitary and earnings gross salary Rs one lakh per month my children will come under which category are they eligible for obc quota
17th December 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

we husband and wife both are in grade 3 and annual income is 10 lakh .what our chieldern are in obc non cremy layer ?
19th December 2015, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i belong to OBC category and My father is retired govt teacher his last drawn salary was 4 lac/enum but i work in a private company where my salary is 8.5 lac/enum, so do i belong to OBC non-creamilayer?
19th December 2015, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i belong to OBC category and My father is retired govt teacher his last drawn salary was 4 lac/enum but i work in a private company where my salary is 8.5 lac/enum, so do i belong to OBC non-creamilayer?
28th December 2015, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

MY FATHER WORKS IN RAILWAYS ,have annual income less than 600000 will i belong to creamy layer
29th December 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Latest 2015 rules for OBC creamy layer eligibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijayasankar 1968 View Post
The income limit of Rs.600000/- is not applicable to the group C category of staff. The income limit is only for the non-salaried people and that has to be calculated excluding the monthly salary. so your daughter is elligible to obtain OBC non creamy layer certificate if you otherwise belong to OBC.
kindly go thru the rules in the OBC commission website.
3rd January 2016, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

If the student is obc but comes under the creamy layer category. Does the student get the benefit of admission under the obc category or treated as open category?
Jayant
5th January 2016, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

My daughter will appear for various competitive exam in 2016 we belong to kalal community regarded as OBC my husband working in pharma co salary is 1lakh 33 thnd monthly pl say which layer we belong n can we apply for OBC category
7th January 2016, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

It was understood that if the annual income of an OBC personal is above 6lakhs per annum for the consecutive 3yrs, his/her children comes under creamy layer. But the word "income" means income other than salary or from agricultural land. what does it mean ? whether persons having only salary income come under Non creamy layer?
7th January 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

kindly inform the rule of OBC creamy layer eligibility as income more than 6 lakh of c group employee of father
10th January 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

I am BC-B(21-Vadrangi)., When I Apply one time Registration(OTR) in TSPSC then there is asking you are a creamy layer / Non creamy Layer? what should i fill in that Blank..? My father is daily wages..income is below 3 lacs..I don't have OBC certificate..only having BC certificate..plz!! reply your answer to email:[email protected]
17th January 2016, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the least time to make a OBC card in WB? How many stages is there?
21st January 2016, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

After marriage whether parents or husband income to be considered for creamy layer
25th January 2016, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I AM JOIN STATE BANK OF INDIA AS CLERICAL ON 03.09.1984 AND PROMOTED AS OFFICER IN 28.08.2010 MY ANNUAL INCOME 2014-2015 IS BELOW 8.00 LAC & PAST TWO YR INCOME BELOW 8.00 LAC
MY SON STUDY IN B.TECH ,ARE MY SON ELIGIBLE FOR OBC NON CREAMY LAYER CERTIFICATE OR NOT

WITH REGARDS

GYANENDRA SINGH
MAIL ID [email protected]
mobile no. 9415746549
3rd February 2016, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

please give some confirm details/GR @ The income limit of Rs.600000/- is not applicable to the group C category of staff.
15th February 2016, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

All information provided here is wrong-plz read all the rules regarding creamylayer and noncreamylayer-
19th February 2016, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a state government employee getting 1200000 per annum. But I am not a class 1 officer. Is my daughter eligible to get OBC certificate ?
20th February 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

What is meant by Creamy Layer and Non Creamy Layer and what are the difference between
21st February 2016, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

My obc certificate is of feb 2016.I am selected for interview post..But ssc board wants obc upto dec 2015.Will they reject my obc certificate?
1st March 2016, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i am working as clerk in Public sector bank and if my salary is less than 40 k per month ,however i am incentivised for better performance through gift card ,which if included will make my income cross 6 lakhs limit .so with this form 16 do I come under creamy layer or non -creamy layer? kindly clarify
P Chittibabu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?