10th March 2019, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the modules enlisted in CIMA course?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for CIMA course. I have completed my BCom(H). But I have small doubt about the modules. What are the modules of CIMA? Please explain the subjects of CIMA.

15th March 2019, 12:44 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the modules enlisted in CIMA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for CIMA course. I have completed my BCom(H). But I have small doubt about the modules. What are the modules of CIMA? Please explain the subjects of CIMA.
The Modules of CIMA and Subjects of CIMA are,

1 Structure of the CIMA qualification
2 Syllabus guidance.
3 The full syllabus – operational level
4 The full syllabus – management level
5 The full syllabus – strategic level
6 The full syllabus – Test of Professional Competence in Management Accounting
7 The examination timetable
8 The transition arrangements for students
9 Programme design and the International Education Standards

For more information visit www.cimaglobal.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?