23rd May 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Similar fields to BSc Biotechnology? Requirements for those courses? Information and scope of the courses?

I have completed BSc. in Biotechnology from Pune University. I want to pursue MSc. in Marine Biotech, what are the other similar fields in which i can proceed. What will be the requirements for those courses, and the institutes which provide these courses. And i would also like to get more information about the scope and jobs provided by these courses especially msc. in marine biotech.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses which are offered after BSc Biotechnology? Information about 6 months experimental courses after BSc Biotechnology?
  2. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  3. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  4. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  5. Which course should I select after passing 12th?
  6. Which courses have more scope in India? Detailed information about medical courses?
  7. Is there any graduation course in adventure sports from IGNOU?
  8. Does St. Xaviers Kolkata offer the course of BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure, duration and requirements of the course?
  9. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. M.Tech courses after B.Tech in (Biotechnology)?
  11. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  12. Which are the available fields in MSc after BSc Biochem? Which courses can I do after BSc Biochem other than MSc Biotech or Biotech? Best universities for the particular course?
  13. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  14. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  15. Career option after 12 standard with 71% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English?
  16. Which are the best books for UGC NET in History?
  17. Which are the courses available after doing BSc in Biotechnology?
  18. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
18th July 2011, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Similar fields to BSc Biotechnology? Requirements for those courses? Information and scope of the courses?

i have done bsc biotecnology now i want to do pathology course after it can i do it please tell me
31st July 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Similar fields to BSc Biotechnology? Requirements for those courses? Information and scope of the courses?

i want details about subjects in bsc biotecnology?
15th November 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

i am about to finish my pu and i am intrested in bio tech
11th March 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

name some courses after bsc. biotechnology related to tissue culture?
2nd August 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

the full detailed of the b.sc biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?