7th May 2015, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

What must be minimum percentage in graduation to apply for SBI Bank PO?

Hello Sir/Madam,

I've acquired 50% in 10th , 67% in 12th and this is my final year of graduation. So can anyone state, what should be minimum percentage in graduation < in that many faces have heaps of dialect, some assert 55% & few 60% , i don't know the actual one >. In order, i could grab my goal (SBI Bank PO) with some strategies . And whether i'm thinking to study in Kolkata (calcutta), must i join T.I.M.E. ? Has T.I.M.E. hostel facility as well since i'm from Kolkata (Calcutta) ? Is T.I.M.E. Perfect for me? Please write down your answer!

7th May 2015, 02:23 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What must be minimum percentage in graduation to apply for SBI Bank PO?

Those candidates who have completed your graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for SBI PO exam. This exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Age criteria:-

21 to 30 years(SBI PO)

Age relaxation -

SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC-3 Years
People with disability (PWD) –Gen- 10 years
PWD-SC/ST -15 years
PWD-OBC-13 Years

List of the SBI PO coaching center in Kolkata:-

Erudite Educational Center
3B, Camac Street, 2nd Floor
Kolkata

Nivt Novel Institute Of Vocational Training
BG-5, Sector-II, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata-700091, West Bengal

RICE
52, M B Road, Po- Nimta, Belghoria,
Kolkata

MIES
sonatpur station road
Kolkata.

Erudite
BF 206, Sector I, Salt Lake
Kolkata - 700 064
Tel:+(91)-(33) 2337 8859

Triumphant Institute of Management Education. (T.I.M.E.)
11/1 Watkins Lane, Flat No. 106*
Block 'A', Sohandeep Apartment
Howrah-711 101
Tel:+(91)-(33) 3296 8232
7th May 2015, 03:02 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What must be minimum percentage in graduation to apply for SBI Bank PO?

As per SBI PO eligibiilty criteria, candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream are eligible to apply for SBI PO exam and there is no any percentage requirement, which a candidate to satisfy. So, irrespective of percentage, any candidate who have completed their graduation can apply for SBI PO exam.

Coaching Center:-
It is better to choose any other coaching center to prepare to prepare for bank PO exams, because TIME is an expert only in helping students to prepare for MBA and Engineering entrance exams. So, I suggest you to join in any good coaching center, which offer coaching for bank exams.
7th May 2015, 03:43 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible for bank PO examination one should have possess the following eligibility criteria mentioned below:

SBI PO Eligibility:

> Minimum age requirement for this exam is 20 years

> Maximum age is allowed till 30 years

> Age relaxation is provided to SC/ST of 5 years, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for disabled candidates

> Candidate should have completed his/her graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% marks.

> Candidates must have completed their +2 from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks.

NOTE: Only those candidates are eligible who have completed their education or graduation in a regular pattern and for distance learning candidates there is no opportunity for these exams, which means that distance degree holders need not apply.

Regarding T.I.M.E.:

Yes, you can join T.I.M.E. Institute for preparation of Banking examination as it is one the best Institutes among preparing students for Banking examination.
7th May 2015, 04:10 PM
amanshrivastava98

The posts of SBI PO are filled up through the entrance examination conducted by the IBPS and a separate exam by the SBI.

According to the eligibility criteria released by the IBPS :

* The candidate should be a citizen of India.

* The candidate should have completed graduation through any stream under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least form a recognized university.

* The candidate should be of 21 years at least at the time of application.

* The candidate should be physically and medically fit.

So, no matter which graduation degree you pursue and how much marks you have scored, you will be eligible for the examination.
7th May 2015, 05:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Minimum percentage required to apply for SBI Bank PO (Probationary Officer):

I am happy to say that there is no certain minimum percentage is required in Graduation to be eligible for applying for the post of SBI Bank Probationary Officer. The one and only minimum educational qualification required to be eligible is "Candidates must have passed Graduation or Bachelor Degree from a recognized". So those candidates whoever pass their Graduation, that is it they are certainly eligible to appear in SBI Bank PO Recruitment.

Educational Qualification (As on 1st September, 2015):

>> Candidates must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the central government.

>> No matter he/ she secures in Graduation, so you are certainly eligible to appear in SBI PO Recruitment with the above mentioned percentages.

I am sorry to say that is there NO hostel facility inside the premises of TIME Institute. Hence I suggest you take the help of coaching institute to grab your goal and join any near by hostel located at TIME Institute.
7th May 2015, 07:04 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

In order to sit for SBI bank PO exam you should be a graduate from any recognized university with minimum 50% and above to apply for the examination.

T.I.M.E is a private institute and a type of coaching centre so it does't provide any hostel facility, and it is one of the good private coaching centre in Kolkata for bank PO examination so go for it.
7th May 2015, 08:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No minimum percentage in Graduation degree is required to apply for SBI PO examination. Eligibility criteria required to appear in SBI PO examination is mentioned below :-

--> You must be a citizen of India.

--> You must have completed Graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university to be eligible to appear in SBI PO examination. Final year candidates are also eligible to appear in SBI PO examination.

--> You must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and must not have crossed the maximum age of 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
7th May 2015, 08:34 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: What must be minimum percentage in graduation to apply for SBI Bank PO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,

I've acquired 50% in 10th , 67% in 12th and this is my final year of graduation. So can anyone state, what should be minimum percentage in graduation < in that many faces have heaps of dialect, some assert 55% & few 60% , i don't know the actual one >. In order, i could grab my goal (SBI Bank PO) with some strategies . And whether i'm thinking to study in Kolkata (calcutta), must i join T.I.M.E. ? Has T.I.M.E. hostel facility as well since i'm from Kolkata (Calcutta) ? Is T.I.M.E. Perfect for me? Please write down your answer!

The minimum actual percentage in Graduation that will help you to achieve the milestone in your future is only 60%. So, you can join the T.I.M.E in Kolkata only, also you are resident there. But, let me tell you that T.I.M.E do no have any accommodation facility.
7th May 2015, 11:24 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

No dear there is no requirement of percentage of graduation for the SBI PO. Since they have not mentioned in the Notification regarding the Percentage limits.

But you should have to clear all your subjects in your graduation with minimum percentage of marks. Otherwise it will be very difficult for you at the time of Interview regarding the percentage.

If you are interested to apply for SBI PO then you must have a look on the below eligibility Criteria.

Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO :

1.You must complete graduation from the recognized universityin any stream or any equivalent examination.

2.Age should be in between 21 to 30 years for SBI PO.

3.There is a Age relaxation applicable for the reserved candidates.

4.Final year students can also eligible to apply for SBI PO. But you must submit the Original documents at the time of Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?