15th November 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the options for doing Graduation in Retail Management?

I am aspiring to do graduation in Retail Management stream. So i need complete detailed information about the options available for doing graduation in the specified stream?

27th November 2015, 09:38 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What are the options for doing Graduation in Retail Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am aspiring to do graduation in Retail Management stream. So i need complete detailed information about the options available for doing graduation in the specified stream?
Well, if you are interested in Commodities, Sales markets, Marketing then you can continue your career in the same specialization what did in Graduation. You can apply for MBA in retail Management after completing Graduation in Retail Management. You need to qualify in the CAT/MAT entrance exam in order to get admission for MBA in Retail Management through reputed university.

You can also apply for a job after completing Graduation in Retail Management. There is a good job opportunity available for MBA in Retail Management. Since, there are exploring new retail companies that get introduced, you can start as an assistant retail manager and manage as a store. You can also find job opportunities in reputed companies such as,

McDonald’s www.mcdonalds.com
Dominos www.dominos.co.in/,
Levis www.levi.com,
Nike www.nike.com etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?