6th February 2010, 05:49 PM
Sakshi Mittal

what are the options available with a b.com(h) graduate except m.b.a?

wanted to know about career options available with b.com(h) graduate for doing post graduation?

7th February 2010, 01:37 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: what are the options available with a b.com(h) graduate except m.b.a?

dont worry , you may apply for various bank exams or you can do ca course or you can job in accounts department. you have manny options , choose according himself.
7th February 2010, 02:34 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: what are the options available with a b.com(h) graduate except m.b.a?

Go for professional course,there is a new course called MFC (masters in finance and control) after Bcom go for it .its 2 yr,,short term courses are useful if you are in job or you dont have time..try icfai.they will suggest you good options as well..
7th February 2010, 05:15 PM
thakurbaba307

yeah, following are some good options for commerce graduate
1) CA course of ICAI
2)CMA course of ICWAI
3)CS course of ICSI
4)LLB in business laws,international laws,taxation,intellectual property rights
5)CFP of financial planning standards board of india
6)associateship course of insurance institute of india
7)pg diploma/diploma courses of indian institute of bankers
8) ERP (FICO module) of SAP,ORACLE etc.
9)PG in logistics,retail and aircraft,vessels management
10)pg in procuremet
11)MSW from kashi vidyapeeth,etc.
12)masters in economics,business economics,business psychology etc
12)
7th February 2010, 08:53 PM
komal22

abviously after b.com you can go for masters ...
you can do 2 yrs.. ICWA (costing) ..
you may do mba ..
8th February 2010, 01:16 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

after doing b.com there are very few courses which will be helpful for you :-

1)CA
2)MCA
3)IAS
8th February 2010, 01:50 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

look dear you haveto keep your options open if you seriously dont want to do MBA then you may go for varios coures like CA, CMA, CS
LLB, CFP,
associateship course of insurance institute of india,
pg diploma/diploma courses of indian institute of bankers,
ERP (FICO module) of SAP,ORACLE etc.,PG in logistics,retail and aircraft, vessels management,
pg in procuremet,
MSW
ok good so you have a lot many options to go with except going for MBA . hope you can get a good admission in a good college all the best ....bye take care
25th February 2010, 10:45 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

there ar lots of options, you can do cpt/ca or apply for various banks jobs. dont worry there are lots of options but go according to your interest.
13th March 2010, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default what r the options available for a 12th commerce student after doing +2?

i just want to get full knowledge about CA,CPT,CS,ICWA exams?when to apply?how can we apply?what is the eligibility criteria?what is the course duration and all?
14th March 2010, 05:11 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
there are many options for you like you can join any firm as an accountant or you can apply for the exam of various bank,or you can also option for higher studies.
15th May 2010, 11:49 PM
sadhan
Senior Member+

THERE ARE LOTS OF COURSES AVAILABLE FOR YOU WITHOUT MBA
you can do
M.Com
C.A
LLB
all the best
18th May 2010, 06:12 PM
kirankshinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakshi Mittal View Post
wanted to know about career options available with b.com(h) graduate for doing post graduation?
Hi,

There are many option available for Further sturdies
1. MCom
2. CA or CS or ICWA or CFA
3. You can go for Short term Cources from Private Institute were you can get speciallization in Subjects like Taxation, Finance, Banking, etc.

In Field of Job
You can apply for Bank Exam in different Pubilc Sector Bank Like SBI, BOI, DENA Bank, Etc,

You can go for Insurance Industry U need to pass small test, get Experience and Make cleints and you can earn really well.

Thanks
29th May 2010, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

i got 83% in 12 commerce.what can i do with bcom?suggest me short term courses
26th June 2010, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.com second yr n got 67% can anyone suggest me better option after b.com??? what should i go for???
27th June 2010, 10:13 AM
sandy B

hello friend,according to my knowledge you can do ca or cs.those are very good option for you..
27th June 2010, 04:44 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Hai
I THINK YOU CAN APPLY FOR MBA IN FINANCE. ITS SCOPE IS MORE THAN ANY MBA COURSE. YOU HAVE ALSO A LOT OF JOBS AWAITING. THEY ARE TAKING STUDENTS WHO HAVE SCORED A MINIMUM OF 60% IN THE GRADUATR. WELL YOU ARE APPLICABLE FOR THAT.
BYE
27th June 2010, 05:09 PM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: what are the options available with a b.com(h) graduate except m.b.a?

dear friend

after ur b.com u can apply 4 job in various banks of india and abroad.

u can also apply 4 jobs in GOVT. sector in account section.

u can also prepare for IAS .

except mba there are also many lines to make ur carrier.

CA

M.COM

and many more.

all the best.
24th July 2010, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

hii...m a student of b.com(hons)..i wud lyk to whether i will be able to go for LLB( corporate law)??
3rd August 2010, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

hiee.
m a final yr student of b.com hons from du..m thnkng of dng c.f.a ..wil it be beneficial in fetchng a job after graduation???
22nd August 2010, 06:35 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

dear friend,
there are many options for a b.com graduate other than MBA.you can do masters in m.com.you can also do job in accounts department.yuo can also apply for various bankpo exams.you can also do CA or CS if you want.so there is no limit of options.
Wish You All The Best!
22nd August 2010, 11:47 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

1. After B.com. (H) you may go for M.Com. and become a faculty member in the business or economics colleges.
2. You may go for the papers of ACCA (Association of chartered certified accountants which is valid in all commonwealth countries. For details you may log on to acca.org, it has got a very good future.
3. You may join M.Sc. in Statistics which have a very good career in teaching and research.
4. You may also go for a postgraduate course in acturial science which is very much in demand for insurance sector.
23rd August 2010, 08:20 AM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
it is not that the only option available with theb.com graduate is MBA.you have many oher options.like you can opt for m.com and after that you can work as an accountant.you can also opt for CA/CS.if you opt for CA you dont have to clear foundation since you are a b.com graduate.you can directly join inter.
Good Luck!
23rd August 2010, 11:26 AM
Raj333

dear friend
there are many options available for a b.com(h) graduate except m.b.
you are going for getting PG degree............................
you may go for CA which is very demanded now a days . every part of CA will provide you some great opportunity for job...............
you may go for doing MCA which is also very demanded course for every graduates...................................
you may prepared for competitive exams for getting jobs..............
you may prepared for UPSC EXAM..................

BEST OF LUCK......................
23rd August 2010, 12:32 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear friends.

short term courses are useful if you are in job or you dont have time,you can do masters

in m.com.you can also do job in accounts department.yuo can also apply for various

bank po exams.you can also do CA or CS if you want. you can get speciallization in

Subjects like Taxation, Finance, Banking, etc.
24th August 2010, 12:20 AM
nikhilesh005

Thumbs up Re: what are the options available with a b.com(h) graduate except m.b.a?

After b.com you can continue your career with m.com,PGDCA course or can apply for bank clerical posts and the most appropriate thing is to prepare or crack C.A examinations.
7th October 2010, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

i have finished doing my b.com(h) in the year 2009 with specialization in accountancy & finance.please suggest me any demanding & good pakage professional course i can opt for as i am interested in the feild of finance.
10th December 2010, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

i completed 2 (commerce homescience) can i opt for b.arc/bca
if i can opt for bca what are the other option rather than mca
13th December 2010, 03:15 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: what are the options available with a b.com(h) graduate except m.b.a?

Quote:
dear friend,
After B.com MBA is the best option,other wise you can go for M.com or MCA and soon...
14th December 2010, 04:33 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

After completing your bcom you can either apply for jobs or pursue higher education.

There are a no. of degree & diploma courses available to BCom candidates like:
CS
CA
Mcom
diploma in banking & finance
IFBI courses
diploma in risk management
15th December 2010, 01:55 PM
rahul_kumar066

Quote:
yes
there are a lot of exams in with b.com graduate for doing post graduation
you could do
ca
cs
cost accountan
cfp
llb
m.com
and many more such types of jobs is available for you
thanku
15th December 2010, 06:02 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Dear friends,

My dear friend, after bcom MBA is the best option. I dont know why you are not interested in taking that.

Ok its your interest. You may have some other options like
1.CA
2.llb
3.mcom
4.cma course
5.cs course

several diploma courses are also available for you.

Or else you may also try for various bank exams in public sector and private sector.

All the best
17th December 2010, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Any new courses are avaiable after finishing b.com
17th December 2010, 11:37 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
There are lots of options on hand after b.com. in India lots of courses are offered to students who have successfully completed their graduation in commerce. Some of the courses are, Masters in International Business, Masters in Financial Management, M.Com, MCA, Postgraduate courses in stocks and securities, Post Graduate Program in Banking and Finance, IT SAP, CA, ICWA and CS. You can also apply in the Indian Military Academy after B.com.
13th February 2011, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

what are the options after copleting master in business economics for getting better job outside
25th May 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i was completed b.com

then what i do ?
31st May 2011, 10:27 PM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,

look dear you haveto keep your options open if you seriously dont want to do MBA then you may go for varios coures like CA, CMA, CS
LLB, CFP,
ERP (FICO module) of SAP,ORACLE etc.,PG in logistics,retail and aircraft, vessels management,
pg in procuremet,
MSW
ok good so you have a lot many options to go with except going for MBA . hope you can get a good admission in a good college all the best ....bye take care
Thanks
18th July 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

what are the options available after B.A (Economics)?
28th July 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs that m.com. graduate can do ?
31st July 2011, 09:37 PM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

yeah, following are some good options for commerce graduate
1) CA course of ICAI
2)CMA course of ICWAI
3)CS course of ICSI
10)pg in procuremet
Thanks
1st August 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PERCENTAGE REQUIRED FOR CA COURSE AFTER MY B.COM.
24th August 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ALL ARE THE CREDIBILITIES THAT I SHOULD GAIN FOR GOING M.COM
26th September 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

hi... does ca more effective than mba....can a perso who's qualification is mba can appear for ca final exams directly?
19th November 2011, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

hi..m a bcom graduate and have 6 years of work experience in back office. But now i am unable to get a job? What short term course can i do for a long term career growth..?
13th December 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I M CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT (CA) BY PROFESSION....
I M INTERESTED IN DOING ""associate ship course of insurance institute of India"
WHETHER IT IS BENEFICIAL TO ME?
9th March 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY CAMPUS INTERVIEW FOR B.COM GRADUATE?
22nd June 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

what are the options available with a b.com(h) graduate except m.b.a
22nd June 2012, 07:32 PM
babu91

hello dear
you haveto keep your options open if you seriously dont want to do MBA then you may go for varios coures like CA, CMA, CS
LLB, CFP,
pg in procuremet,
MSW
thank you
31st July 2012, 10:36 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

following are some good options for commerce graduate
1) CA course of ICAI
2)CMA course of ICWAI
3)CS course of ICSI
10)pg in procuremet

goodluck dude
31st July 2012, 10:53 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

following are some good options for commerce graduate
1) CA course of ICAI
2)CMA course of ICWAI
3)CS course of ICSI
10)pg in procuremet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?