24th September 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do PhD for MBA(Retail Management) postgraduate?

Hello,
Can I do PhD in Management? I have done MBA in Retail Management. So, is this possible to do PhD for me? Please tell me about this asap.
With Regards-
Amit Jal

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to do PhD for MBA(Retail Management) postgraduate? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to study PhD in Political Science for MBA(Personnel Management) postgraduate?
  3. Possibility to do PhD in Geography and Natural Resources Management for MBA in Healthcare Management postgraduate?
  4. Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?
  5. Management related specializations available to study in PhD for M.Com Professional postgraduate?
  6. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  9. Possibility to study PhD in Biotechnology in Newzealand being a Postgraduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  10. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  11. Possibility to pursue Part Time Ph.D for MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to study correspondence PhD course directly for Mass Communication postgraduate?
  13. Possibility to study PhD in Archaeology for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  14. Possibility to do part time PhD course in Chennai for M.Sc postgraduate?
  15. Possibility to study PhD in Organic Chemistry without appearing in UGC-NET for M.Phil postgraduate?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  17. Possibility to pursue part time PhD in Tamil Nadu University for Computer Science postgraduate?
  18. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
7th June 2016, 10:08 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to do PhD for MBA(Retail Management) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can I do PhD in Management? I have done MBA in Retail Management. So, is this possible to do PhD for me? Please tell me about this asap.
With Regards-
Amit Jal

The aspirant can do PhD in Management in Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA).
The eligibility to do the PhD is a first class post graduate degree in management or related subjects from a recognised university. The admission will be based on the marks scored in the post graduation, written entrance test and personal interview. The maximum duration of the course is 5 years. You can find the details in the website Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?