26th December 2018, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of Pearl Academy Entrance Exam 2019?

Respected Sir, can I know about the pattern of Pearl Academy Entrance Exam for BA in Fashion Business Management admission which is organized by Pearl Academy? I have applied and preparing for this entrance exam. Kindly tell me about the pattern of this entrance exam of 2019.

29th December 2018, 09:40 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the pattern of Pearl Academy Entrance Exam 2019?

Pattern of Pearl Academy Entrance Exam 2019:-

Mode - Pearl Academy entrance exam 2019 will be conducted in offline mode.

Exam date - Pearl Academy entrance exam 2019 consist of general proficiency test and Design Aptitude Test .

Duration - The duration for GPT is 60 minutes and 120 minutes for DAT.

Interview - The interview is conducted for the candidates in addition to the written exam in the respective exam centers.
30th December 2018, 09:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the pattern of Pearl Academy Entrance Exam 2019?

PAF entrance exam is conducted in multiple cycles throughout the year by the Pearl Academy of Fashion. The exam consists of two stages:

Stage 1: Candidates have to appear for a written examination at their respective test centres mentioned on their admit cards. The written test comprises of two sections that is General proficiency test and design aptitude test. General proficiency test assesses the candidates proficiency in the English language along with the logical reasoning, quantitative ability and data interpretation. Design aptitude test evaluates a candidate's aptitude for communication, drawing, creativity, and ability to design, imagine and observe.

Stage 2: Candidates have to appear for a personal interview after the examination to showcase their portfolio and in case of designs trains, to undergo a material handling skill test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?