15th March 2015, 04:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply to Law College Mahim if completed LLB LLB 3 years degree course but could not pass public international law and taxation during 1980?

SIR, can i be admitted to new law college Mahim Mumbai 16 as i had already completed LLB 3 years degree course but could not pass public international law and taxation during 1980

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do my Masters in Law through Correspondence? I've done my LLB degree from Madras university in B.Tech at Madras Law college on a regular 5 years integrated course and secured 48% marks
  2. What is the syllabus of LLM entrance examination of Delhi University?
  3. How to give CLAT exam while doing B.Com
  4. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  5. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence?
  6. Can I do post graduation in Law being CS Trainee with M.com degree holder?
  7. Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB
  8. Can a 43 years old person do LLB? Law colleges in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  9. How to join LLB in correspondence course in Bangalore law college
  10. Detailed information about SDM Law College, Mangalore for LLB aspirant?
  11. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  12. Eligibility for law entrance exam? details of llb course, dates, forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of part time colleges in Mumbai for doing 3 years law course? How should I apply for them?
  14. Difference between LLB and Bachelor of Law? Universities/Institutions offering Law courses? Admission months/timings and procedures? LLB done through distance education is not applicable for practice?
  15. How may I do LLb? How may I do PG in Law through correspondence? I've completed M.Com from DU and presently a C.S trainee
  16. What should I do to pursue international career in Maritime Law after graduating in LLB law from South Africa?
  17. How to apply for army law officer ? What's the eligibility criteria and age limit for the same?
  18. Colleges that are offering new 5 years Professional Law course?
31st March 2017, 12:51 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to Law College Mahim if completed LLB LLB 3 years degree course but could not pass public international law and taxation during 1980?

If you have completed the degree and have the certificate in hand, which states that you have been awarded the degree by the university, then surely you will be eligible for it.

One needs to pass all the backlogs to get the degree in hand. If any backlog is pending, then you won't get the degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?