25th June 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the fee expenses of BE course in the specialization of Civil Engineering offered in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology. Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of this course in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  2. Fee expenses of MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  3. Fee expenses of MTech(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  5. Fee expenses of ME(Digital Systems Engineering) in Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore?
  7. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  8. What are the colleges in which I can get after scoring 10k rank in WBJEE -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Fee expenses of BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?
  10. Which colleges provide external degree program? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  13. Fee expenses of BTech(ECE) in Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering?
  14. Fee expenses of ME(Communication Engineering) in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology?
  15. Fee expenses of BE(Industrial Engineering) in BMS College of Engineering?
  16. Fee expenses of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in Pondicherry Engineering College?
  17. Fee expenses of BE(Architecture Engineering) in Venus College of Engineering, Ajmer?
  18. Fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?
31st December 2018, 05:52 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology?

=> The fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology is Rs. 44500 per year.

=> Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering is an undergraduate Civil Engineering course.

=> The duration of this course is four years and the candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?