2nd October 2018, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of UCEED 2019?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the updated pattern of UCEED for admission in BDes course. Actually I am planning to apply for UCEED but don’t know about the pattern. Can you please let me know about the pattern asap.

4th October 2018, 10:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the pattern of UCEED 2019?

The exam will be a computer based online test of 3 hours duration and the question paper will have 3 sections. First section will have numerical type questions and next two sections will have multiple choice questions.

The questions will be related to Visualization and spatial ability, Observation and design sensitivity, Environmental and social awareness, Analytical and logical reasoning, Language and creativity and Design thinking and problem solving.
5th October 2018, 04:23 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the pattern of UCEED 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I would like to know about the updated pattern of UCEED for admission in BDes course. Actually I am planning to apply for UCEED but don’t know about the pattern. Can you please let me know about the pattern asap.

Pattern of UCEED 2019 is given below:

There will be one question paper of 3 hours duration in English.

Question paper will consist of 3 sections.

Section A: Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions. The answer is a number that needs to be entered using a virtual keyboard on the computer screen.

Section B: Multiple Select Questions (MSQ). Each MSQ has one or more correct answer(s) out of four given choices

Section C: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). Each MCQ has four choices out of which only one is the correct answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?